January 22nd QOTD...

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 6:21am PST 
red face Very embarrassing question today red face
Ok here goes...when mom lets you out to do your um business do you get it done as fast as possible...or do you take your sweet time about it...sniff out every corner of the yard...every blade of grass to find the perfect spot dancing
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 6:24am PST 
thinking well firstly I will not potty out on a walk...will not!! I will hold it till I am near bursting...the moment I get to my yard however I let her goway to go

If in my yard...seriously I need to find just the right location...however I have other matters to attend first!! I have to check for fatty...see if any bunnies have broken in...check the bushes for birds...then I will think about going potty.big grin Honestly a women has to make sure all is secure before stuff like that can happenwink
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 8:06am PST 
big laughRiley, you are not only pretty, but very funny!wink
I do the same thing, I check the entire yard first, then go potty.
On walks, if another male has gone potty before me, I will let him know that it is my spot and "mark it" to make sure he knows.big laughbig laugh

Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 9:20am PST 
I pretty much go out and start marking things right off the bat right along with my sniffing and checking things out. The advantages of being a guydancing

If it's stormy out Mom has to drag me out and then I usually go pretty quick and want back in the house. Seriously, I think I can hold it until better weather arrives, but Mom makes me go out. I hate thundery and rainy type weather. I'm actually the biggest of all Mom's babies when it comes to storms.
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 12:43pm PST 
Me too Riley, I'm the same way. hamster dancehamster dance I gotta check out the ENTIRE yard before I decide where to do my duty! Another cool thang I do is pee all over everything I shouldn't. {{I don't see the problem but it's the MOTHER}} naughty I like peeing on the picnic table or on the cover of the cooker versus just the plain ole lawn. How boring. *Yawn*

big laughbig laughbig laughlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laughbig laughbig laughlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 2:58pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud You guys are so funny!!! Why do these parents not understand...peeing is an art formway to go for dogs sake one can not just pop a squat any old placelaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 3:13pm PST 
BOL!! I am with all of you on this one - you HAVE to make sure the coast is clear. I likes to chase the bunnies so if they are out it takes me kind of a long time to potty because well.. the bunnies are just so much more fascinating hamster dance If the bunnies aren'ts out then I sniff some.. check out the field in front of our house.. for mice to chase BOL then go pottys.. the whole process can take 5 - 10 min. Don't think moms gets it though, sometimes she gets cranky with me! shrug
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 5:37pm PST 
Well, if I'm not about to bust, I will sniff around. I usually do number 1 fairly quickly, but number 2 takes a minute because I have to do some serious sniffing to find just the right spot. I do this whether I'm in the yard or walking on the leash. If I'm on leash, I also have to look around to make sure no one is watching before doing number 2 ... cracks my mom up. laugh out loud