January 21st QOTD....

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 4:00am PST 
hehehehe the naughty thread gave us the idea for today's questionlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Ok pups what is the worst thing you have chewedshock destuffedshock or just pulled into a million piecesshock
Mom came in and was rendered speechless and you of course were brimming with pride over your master piece cheercheer
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 4:07am PST 
hamster dancehamster dance Oh yes in my time I have a few master pieces....Riley looks over her shoulder red face ummm not that I am proud of themred face bad dognaughty

hehehe thinking lets see we were living in our new home here in good old Indiana for about a month and dad was doing allot of renovations. Being a good pup I thought I help him out and start removing some awful green carpethailhail Did I get any thank yous ??shrug UH NO!!! My mom came home and saw the big hole in the middle of the wall to wall carpet and nearly fell over shrug I swear I heard dad say he was pulling it up...I was just motivating him to get to it a bit faster....anyhoo not one thank you did I get...straight to time outconfused rude parentslaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud hamster dancehamster dance Now that I am no longer a baby and such a good girl I would never do such a thing wink Looks for mom ...as far as they knowdancingdancing
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 7:20am PST 
big laughbig laughRiley that's too funny!
My pawrents bought a new comforter for the bed because I put a hole in the other one and ripped the stuffing out!naughty Five minutes after they put it on the bed, I put a hole in the new one!naughty Mom caught me before I could pull the stuffing out! I not only got a time out, I lost my treats for the day!frown

ameirca

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 7:34am PST 
Daddy friend work at a pizza place he brought a pizza to dad and put it on the table i went in the ktichen and got on the table ate the whole thing then i went to dad and i let out a big burp out it smelled like pizza dad went to see if the pizza was gone it was all gone i had a time out and no treats i just hungryshrug it was good to way to go
buster

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 7:38am PST 
mom said i a good boy but i did eat sissy toy bear it was her babby that mom bought her the day mom got sissy i felt so bad shrugshrugfor her so i ashed santa paws to give her another so santa did he a nice man ,
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 10:59am PST 
I probably can't remember all the things I've torn up over the years. The latest that was something other than one of sis Soph's stuffed toys was Dads thick soft bedspread. Not my fault that it was made out of really fragile type material that can't even stand up to a dig or two. I was just trying to make my bed and then it exposed the suffing. All I can say is I didn't completely destuff itblue dog I exercised self control and only destuffed a couple of the big quilted squares. Mom's still trying to figure out how to fix it cause it as one of Dad's favorites.shrug
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 11:15am PST 
One times me and my paw brother were home alone and we's thought we heard something under the carpet by the door, so you know we pups has to investigate and makes sure everythings ok big grin So we started to dig at the carpet and wells it came up so we thought well there has to be something there.. so we keeps digging and well we pulled up the WHOLE carpet!! snoopy Wes thought this was great well then comes to find out there was nuffing under the carpet... so moms and dad gets home and they couldn't get in the door cuz carpet was in the way shrug they wernst real happy but we just wanted to makes sure the house was safe smile
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 11:36am PST 
Mom had to think long about this one Rye but honestly I think I've never done this. {{I know.. hard to believe}} I usually do my best dirty work with mom home right there with me. Oh yeah, she tries to chase me around the house to get whatever I have in my mouth snoopysnoopysnoopy But we all know how that one ends. naughty One time when I was a baby though and mom ran to the store.... I did manage to eat the corner of the leather recliner. Does that count? big laughbig laughbig laugh
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 1:39pm PST 
Okay --- I feel like I'm missing out on something here laugh out loud Since adopting my mom, I have never chewed or torn up anything that wasn't mine to chew or tear up. Once, my mom caught me chewing the end of a basket she had in her bedroom -- she told me to stop - I did - and never went back to it. The ONLY thing I seem to destroy often are certain areas in the backyard. I will dig until I can't dig anymore if my mom didn't stop me. She had a friend put cement in the hole and other holes in the yard, so I can't dig as deep as I used to frown
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 3:18pm PST 
thinkingthinking hmmm maybe we all need to field trip over to Coco's house to show her how it is done...Brutie you can be an observer as well.
You two are missing out on very therapeutic work....not to mention the added bonus of watching moms reaction to it all way to golaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2