January 19th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 2:05am PST 
Does mom need an alarm clock? Or does she just have you to get her out of bed in the morning??thinking Why does she bother setting that thingshrug when you will start nudging and licking her awake right on time....or do you like to sleep in?? Hit the snooze button pleaseway to goway to go
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 2:07am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud At exactly 4:45am every morning...I do the old plop and drop right on top of mom...then a little stretch...paw at mom maybe some morning kisses...what I am really saying is GET UP WOMEN!! way to go How much sleep does one person needshrug GEEZ laugh out loudlaugh out loud
buster

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 5:43am PST 
mom and dad are early birds we get woke up by mom she says who got go potty?thats when i bark and say i do.but i think i could sleep along time .

ameirca

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 5:47am PST 
mom is a brat she come in our room and say whos got to potty ?and wake me every day that crazy lady wake me up why cant she leave me along?i just want to sleep.
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 7:13am PST 
waveHi Everypup!
My brother and I will both wake mom up! My brother whines and cries until she is up!shrug Some mornings I just prefer to sleep in and get annoyed when Dino wakes us up! But if mom is up, I am up! I like to be right where mom is! Other mornings, mom has a hard time getting me to go out!shrug I guess, I just Loooove My Naps!smile
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 10:20am PST 
hmmm..this is tuff one. See moms like me and she likes to sleep in. It'z my paw brother who wakes us up early. he can be such a pain dog he walks around the bed and he licks her face.. sometimes i just want momz to lock him out so me & hers can sleep! kitty
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 4:41pm PST 
I usually wake my mom up when she doesn't need the alarm clock. She only sets it if she has to get up earlier than our regular time. If she gets up earlier than our regular time, I'll lie right there until she tells me to get up. cloud 9
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 6:35pm PST 
Well this is how our morning goes....
Raven my Pug sisfur..will sit and stare at mom..her face inches from hers...if mom makes a move, even an 1/8 inch Raven pounces, thereby signaling to us that it is time to start roughhousing on top of mom...me and Brody will then get pretty much on top of moms head and rassel around...thereby eliciting those yells and screams from under the pillow, where by Wheezer will then rush up to moms face and stick his butt right there, and then Magoo will try to get in on it all...
Gus sleeps wif gammie and once in awhile he will jump up there wif us and starts stepping on mom....
She says "why worry about old age to make everything sag...you guys are flattening and stretching everything for me!!!!"snoopy
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 6:53pm PST 
I will usually wake mom up around 5 an hour earlier than her alarm naughty to go to the bathroom. Mom's getting a LITTLE old so if she doesn't notice right away that I'm up, I'll just do a LITTLE whining in her ear, up close and personal, and that usually does the trick! hamster dance
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 7:38pm PST 
I sleep with Dad and he gets up whenever. Sometimes he can't sleep so he is up early and sometimes he has been awake all night and just goes to sleep in the early morning so I have learned to just sleep until Mom gets up to do the chores. I am always the last one of all the doggies to get up. I won't even come out of the bedroom until Mom is about ready to walk out the door to do the outside chores and then I will show up.