January 18th QOTD...

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Jan 18, '09 7:26am PST 
red face Do you perhaps...snort...moo...maybe make alien like sounds when you know,mom and or dad hit just the perfect spot. When you are getting some love and maybe it is your ears...or buttlaugh out loudlaugh out loud they give a little scratch and off you go with some strange noiseshrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Jan 18, '09 7:29am PST 
wave I moo,snort and grumble...I really like when mom uses her knuckles and gets right in my earway to go Dad now he likes to give out some good butt scratching...and I can moo out a whole songsnoopysnoopy or when mom is just loving me and petting me absently while I am on the couch with her...I snort and grumble sometimes red facelaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Sun Jan 18, '09 7:44am PST 
laugh out loudI just checked "All of the Above!"big laughbig laugh I do a kind of sigh/snort when I am getting a belly rub. I just love to have my belly rubbed! I also love to be petted by my ears and butt.shock
I am usually very quiet, but when I'm getting petted or love. I become very boisterous and loud!snoopysnoopysnoopy

ameirca

Barked: Sun Jan 18, '09 3:10pm PST 
I MAKE A STRANGE SOUNDS WHEN I GET A GOOD BELLY RUBway to go
buster

Barked: Sun Jan 18, '09 3:11pm PST 
I GRUNT AND GROWN WHEN I GETS A GOOD BODY RUB.THAT THE BEST.snoopysnoopy
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Sun Jan 18, '09 3:32pm PST 
I'm like that too with a belly rub... I'll wiggle and grunt and make mom feel guilty if she thinks about stopping. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 10:25am PST 
I am a pretty quiet girl when it comes to getting loved.. but think about stopping and I will sigh very deaply and push you with my nose.. BOL! I am the princess in the family cheer I do snore though when I am sleeping.. very loudly sometimes I wakes myself up!
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 11:24am PST 
I am like CC....very quite but I close my eyes....and LOVE IT....

ahhhhhhhhcloud 9 speshully the belly rubs....
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Mon Jan 19, '09 11:26am PST 
I loves loves getting ma butt scritched...ooooh ohhhh don't stop...
I have a pretty long tail and boy does it go wap wap wap...then I move my head back and forth....WOO

doesn't git any better than that....but I don't make noises...just movements...way to go