January 15th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Jan 15, '09 2:17am PST 
thinking hmmm I know some of you love water and others hate it. However can you swim? Will you swim? Or will you just avoid the water altogether?shrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Jan 15, '09 2:21am PST 
thinking This is how it usually goes...see body of water any body of water...run as fast as I can.. and jump on in....splash!!!snoopysnoopysnoopy I can not even contain myself!! I just have to get in. I can swim and love to swim....way to go when I was a puppy I was not such a great swimmer however it sure did not stop me...I just had to perfect my art!!
ameirca

Barked: Thu Jan 15, '09 6:54am PST 
if i see water of any kind i head for the hills that stuff make me clean i dont like to be clean ,if it in a glass i cool with that .shock

buster

Barked: Thu Jan 15, '09 6:58am PST 
i like water and baths too mom have not taken us to the river yet but plans on it this summer we have no pool.but mom got a baby pool so i just might get it now the little kids are to big now big grinbig grin
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Thu Jan 15, '09 8:42am PST 
waveHi Everypup!
Hate it, hate it, hate it! Mom thinks may have something to do with me being from a Pit Bull Rescue Group!shrug I do get baths, but I don't like them. If I had to, I can swim.way to go
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Thu Jan 15, '09 11:06am PST 
I don't like baths but I don't mind water. If I want to get across the creek I don't hesitate to go right in and if it happens to be over my head I will swim. I don't seek it out but it doesn't bother me either. Guess I'm kind of neutral.
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Thu Jan 15, '09 3:42pm PST 
Nope on the water question. I don't give the groomer a hard time, but I don't like baths either. I just stand there wanting them to hurry up! laugh out loud My mom wants me to not be afraid of the water, but I don't know if that will ever happen. Hey, ya nevah know!
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Thu Jan 15, '09 5:53pm PST 
Riley that's great you can swim like that! {{you can rescue me in case we ever get in a trouble}} dancing But me? H#$* NO. No way. Uh uh. Nope. I will run in the opposite direction. snoopysnoopysnoopy So you can imagine all the fun mom has at bath time!naughty
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Fri Jan 16, '09 10:12pm PST 
welllll lets me tell you a story....so one day mom (Before Boo) took me Wheezer, and Raven to this river called the Columbia river...and there was a dock...so mom trying to get us used to the water and me unfraid..cuz I wasn't that crazy about it... walked me out there...(thinking the water was shallow) and THREW me in!!!!!!
well I promptly sank...and mom panicked and thought I was gonna drown cuz it was deeper than she thought..I came up stuggling terror on my face....(why is mom writing this?? cuz she still feels guilty) she should!!!! Anyhoo it didn't tramatize me cause I love stompin around in the water....so far we haven't found water deep enough to try again...but I am sure I will love it. I forgive mom, but she don't forgive herself...frown