Janaury 14th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '09 2:29am PST 
Ummm a certain someone we all know and lovelaugh out loudlaugh out loud I have heard through the grape vine did a little rolling on a walk yesterday...How many of you are rollers??? and how many of you love to roll right after a bathsnoopysnoopy
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '09 2:33am PST 
wave I am a roller...mom will see the shoulder start to drop and immediately her arms will start flying her mouth will start flapping she is running towards me....RILEY NOOOOO!!!!big laughbig laughbig laugh I can not even contain myself....I have to roll in the not so good smell of water it is that has struck my fancy. Logan is also a roller,Lucas has never rolled in what mom calls nastiness. Can you believe it? Never? shrugshrug

I especially love to roll if I have had a bath....get that yucky shampoo smell of me laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudhamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
ameirca

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '09 6:25am PST 
i run to my cage cuz after the mean bath its time to nail trim my nail boy i just dont like getting my nail done crycrybut after that i gets my treats thats the only thing doog about the whole bath thingbig laugh

buster

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '09 6:29am PST 
i just run throw the house after a bath rubbing my body on the carpets and mess up the throw rugs but when dad or mom break out the nail trimers i head to the hills me just dont like it at all do you ?cry
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '09 6:41am PST 
smileI roll on the carpet or the bed!shock Mom won't let us out after a bath because she knows we will both roll around in the grass!naughty As for the nails, my pawrents have to take me to the groomers because I will not cooperate. Mom even tried the Peticure on me.shrug
I think my paws are too sensitive and I don't want them touched.
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '09 8:43am PST 
I am definitely a roller, but since I'm a little diva, I won't roll in anything nasty. If that ever did happen it's because I wasn't paying attention. Mom doesn't like it when I roll this time of year because the grass is dormant and it gets all over me. She won't let me back in the house with it all over me and when she tries to clean it off, I take off and start rolling again. Or, right after she gets it all off, I'll take off and start rolling again. laugh out loud I also do the head dive, Riley --- it cracks my mother up. She says, there she goes!!
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '09 7:49pm PST 
Ahem....well I don't roll.....really...It is called "decorating" hamster dance....
and only when mom is about 20 or more feet from me...then I will decorate myself...

btw...she washed me off with snow first, then towled me then when we got home I had the dern bath....HMPHnaughty

t did smell really good..hehelaugh out loud
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '09 7:51pm PST 
No...nope don't roll...I am a good boy as usual..*smirks at Boo*

If the internet ever decides to work properly mom will post "my" video of yesterdaydancing