January 13th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 6:11am PST 
wavewave Hi Pals....this is for Brutie's mom hug feel better hug

Here in South Bend IN..we are drowning in snow...lots of it!! More is on the way and we will not even talk about the plunging temperature's...confused So we are wondering is anyone else out there counting down the days till we are back into spring snoopysnoopy then summer?? Or do we have some perfectly happy snow bunniescheer
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 6:14am PST 
thinking well me personally I love the snow and the cold barely phases me...although my mother thinks I have to be decked out in all kinds of snow gear shrug Speaking of mom...I think it is safe to say she can not wait till spring....also I think it be safe to say she would not mourn if she never saw snow againshock
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 6:25am PST 
I don't like the snow! I'd rather have a nice comfortable temperature and can't wait for spring. My brother, loves the
snow. We have gotten those horrible low temperatures and freezing rain with only a dusting of snow! I run out real fast do my
bizness and run back in!snoopysnoopy

ameirca

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 6:40am PST 
me hate snow and cold BRING SPRING ON !!!I WAITINGhailhailLET THINK SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buster

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 6:42am PST 
I LOVE SNOW AND I DONT MIND THE COLD CUZ SNOWIS FUNN STUFF SO I SAY I DONT CARE ABOUT THE COLD ME A PUPPY.blue dog
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 7:48am PST 
Well, we rarely get snow here in Georgia, but it is getting cold. Temperatures are supposed to drop later on this week. Mom thinks I'm cold during the night because I bury my nose, so she covers me up. She doesn't mind the cold as long as she's dressed for it, plus, she likes it when it's cold in Georgia. When we have cold winters, we have less bugs during the summer.
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 11:13am PST 
We don't have any snow but it is cold for the next few days. I don't mind snow as long as I don't have to stay out too long. If I can keep moving I'm fine and I like to roll around on my back in the snow.

I've been in both places, up north with the cold and snow and now more south where we don't get much snow and the cold comes and goes during the winter. We don't like the long really cold spells that we used to get up north but we also miss not gettinga good snow at least a few times during the winter. Definitely like the earlier springs here though!way to go
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 9:26pm PST 
Well since we rarely get snow...its OK..we like it...well january kinda sucks...but our favorite season is Spring..luv it...