Close X

2011 Question of the Day!!

(Page 1 of 296: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Teddy, CGC

Little- Teddy- Weddy

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 9:13am PST 
wave Well Madison has very kindly asked me to take over the QOTD game happy dancehappy dance The rules are exactly the same, i will be p-mailing the active members to see who wants to ask a question and then every other pup can awnser the questions which are posted up here on the main page!

Lets get playing!! blue dogblue dogblue dog

The question I've been getting alot is "How do I do this? When its my day." Some pups are worried they wont do it right, so let me first say that there is NO right or wrong way to do this. Its just something fun for our members. But this is how I would do it.

How to post the QOTD when its your day:

1: Pick a question -Any question, such as dogs related, people related, dogster related, etc.

2: On you day come to THIS thread and post your question of the day.

3: go to the PDPC home page and post a group message -letting the members know the QOTD for that day is up and ready for members to answer.

4: youre done, now just sit back and relax, read the answers as they come in, you can even answer your own question!

List of furs that have done the ?tion of the day: Just to keep track and to make sure everyone gets a turn that wants one.

Madison
Missy
Tyler
Teddy
Duncan
Tank
Toto
Thumper
Buddy
Maggie
Buttercup
Chloe Channel
Cinnamon
Jake
Princess Xena
Max
Lola
Darby
Sadie
Brandy
Sasha
Buster
Misty
Prince
Baby Girl
Maizy
Sandy
Princess AbbeyGail
Buddy Koops
Squeek
Bizkit
Little Foot
Oreo
Cocoa Puff
Ciao-Li
Hollywood
Laci
Riley
Powder
Bear
George
Pookah
Bella
Buster
Ava
Sir Winchester
SOX
Duffy
Gibbon

If your name is listed above you can of course do the QOTD again if youd like this is just so we can keep up with who to ask.

Edited by author Mon May 17, '10 1:02pm PST

Madison- ♥

The coolest- Fluffer Muffin- in town!!

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 9:21am PST 
Im so excited!!! I get to post todays question!! YAY!!

Here it is!
"Why do you LOVE PDPC so much!?"
Teddy, CGC

Little- Teddy- Weddy

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 9:49am PST 
wave Great Question Maddy way to go

I LOVE PDPC so much because there are so many fun & friendly pals that love playing the games, to me its one of my favorite groups! big grinbig grin

Cinnamon

I love Toto

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 10:30am PST 
i love pdpc so much because I have alot of cool pals, love the games and it just plain a Great group..... This is where I met TOTO my boyfriend...... Woo Hoooooooo
♥Toto ♥

Toto & Cinnamon=- love <3

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 11:30am PST 
hi sweetie!
I love PDPC because here I met a lot of new friends and how Cinnamon said...here I met her: the love of my life! hug
Odie

Sir Odie....

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 12:11pm PST 
we love PDPC so much because mommy gets so much great and wonderful advise.. When she is she is not the only one who fusses over us like we were children....
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 2:40pm PST 
I love PDPC because everyone is always friendly. There is a great vibe here and lots of things to do big grin
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 2:59pm PST 
I wuv PDPC because we all are ROYAL RIGHT ???cheercheercheer
Angel Little- Foot

What The Heck- Are Furby & Sam- Doing Now?

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 11:58pm PST 
Our furmily loves PDPC because everyfur is so kind and furiendly! We fell like this is one big furmily!
hughughughughug

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ º° ¤

Little Foot, Furby, Sam, Sugar,Cocoa, Gracie and Angels Mikey, Minnie and Weevils
puppykittykittypuppykittykittypuppypuppykitty

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ º° ¤
♥- Maggie- ♥

Adopt a- Shelter- Dog!

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 2:20am PST 
wave Hi Teddy! Congratulations on being selected Admin at PDPC!

Why do I love PDPC? Because everytime I come into this group it's like coming home. We've been members here I guess since the very beginning and it will always be my special place. It's my comfort place. Thank you Madison and admins for keeping PDPC as sweet and active as the day it was concieved. hug hug
  (Page 1 of 296: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]