January 10th QOTD...

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '09 5:30am PST 
Do you feel the need to assist your mom or dad with all activitiesthinkingthinking well perhaps not vacuuming lets not get carried away blue dogblue dog
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '09 5:32am PST 
Yes we do...all of us do!! I helped dad just this morning snow blow the driveway...then I helped mom take the sheets off the bed to be washed...then of course I helped dad do our neighbors driveway...Mom and dad we laughing at us....one of us is always under foot or following them about right on there heels...way to go
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '09 9:32am PST 
Yes, some of us more than others. Soph is Mom's shadow in the house and she does try to help with the vacuuming and getting clothes out of the washer and dryer. Outside Rambo and Red are Mom's shadow. I especially like to be involved if there is company. I like being right in the center of things when the possibility for attention and petting is involved. Or if I think someone needs assistance...like if Dad is having a bad day and Mom has to help him with something, then I like to be there in case they need my help too.

Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '09 2:30pm PST 
I love to follow mom around! I help to!! I strip the bed on a regular basis, even if mom's not going to wash the sheets!big laughbig laugh I like to have a nice comfortable place to lay!snoopysnoopy
I also "supervise" when mom's cleaning up the toys I have all over my room!!! I leave the vacuuming to mom though. I don't like that thing.
I do love when we get company. I love just love the attention!snoopysnoopy
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '09 9:59pm PST 
Raven heps mom alot more than any of us...
I just usually hep mess stuff up fur after she does stuff...hehelaugh out loud