January 9th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 2:01am PST 
Did anyone happen to see the cover of Sports Illustrated?? Or by chance did you get a copy of it?? The Vicks Dogs are featured in it and one is on the cover way to go
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 2:05am PST 
Mom was in Banes and Nobles getting Dean Koontz's new book...and while she and dad were in line dad saw it...and grabbed a copy. Jasmine is the dog on the cover...she is a cutie but you can tell she is scared her tail is tucked between her legs.frown The write up was very well done on the dogs. I know I saw something about it in the other Bully group I think most of us our in as well... I had just forgot about it till I saw the actual magazine.
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 6:36am PST 
waveHi Riley!
I didn't see the actual magazine, but the Blogs had a follow-up story that showed a picture of one of the dogs and had a very well written story!hug

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 6:41am PST 
Dean Koontz? What no Steven King books were available? Tsk tsk tsk Mel. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

I forgot about the SI issue I'll have to pick one up too. Anything right now with a positive message is good. I'm just getting so sick on clicking on CNN and reading another negative story about pits. And half the time I'm not even sure if they are pits but at that point no one cares they are just so wrapped up bashing pits. UGH!
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 11:07am PST 
Yeah speaking of ....
Here in December there were two dogs that attacked a kid...they were "Pit Bull"...yes...well then a dna was done on them and low and behold they were two American Bulldogges...what do you know!
Do you think that the news posted an update...apologized??? NOOoo
Iditiots...quacks like a duck must be a duck...right?? grrr
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 4:24pm PST 
Didn't my mom post the link to the article last month? If she didn't, she truly apologizes to all of you. She has been trying to get a copy of that issue since she heard about it and read the GREAT article. She's heading to Barnes and Noble tomorrow to see if they have it.