January 8th QOTD...

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 4:24am PST 
When you may be down and out....just not yourself maybe not feeling well...Does your mom watch you like a hawk??thinking Monitoring everything to you do??shrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 4:27am PST 
confused Umm YES!! my mother is driving Lucas and myself crazy!! First of all she has been sleeping on the floor next to Lucas in case I do not know he breaths differently shrug Second she follows me around and is always watching everything I dothinking Riley do not jump off the bed...wait !! I will come get you...Riley slow down...Riley...Riley...Blah blah blah...I can not take it anymore nor can Lucas....HELP!!!!
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 6:09am PST 
Yo Rye, you're talkin' to a dawg that had to wear his mothers sweater last month during the power outage. After the sweater she wrapped blankets around me. She tried at one point to put socks on my feet but luckily my hooman brother caught her in the act and made her STOP IT. And then the freaking death grip this woman has is unbelievable. She has this way of 'hugging' you while we sleep to make sure you stay put under the covers. 'Hey mom I'm warm enough but could you let go of me so I can breathe?" shrugshrugshrug

ameirca

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 7:07am PST 
mom puts in the cages now cuz me &sissy was playing and running throw the house woke her her was mad at us cuz i did not want to go to bed so mom woke up dad and told on us for playing to loud mom could not put us to bed cuz of her surgery dad got mad at us cuz he got woke up now we have to sleep in our cages waht a bumper.
buster

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 7:10am PST 
we sleep in our cages now cuz we play to loud for mom to sleep.sissy got us in trouble well lets make it we got in the same trouble shrug
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 7:15am PST 
waveHi Everypup!
We even get the sniffles and mom watches us like a hawk!shock Sometimes I think the moms need serious therapy!big laughbig laugh I do love the extra attention when I'm not feeling my best!hug It is so wonderful to have such a loving, caring mom and a furever home!snoopysnoopy
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 10:50am PST 
Mom tries to keep an eye out if we don't act quite right and then tries to figure out what is the problem. If it's not serious then she doesn't worry too much. Ever since my heat stroke two summers ago Mom watches me when we all go down to the creek. She's been taking all of us for a walk down there in the evenings when it is nice out and we run and hunt. She knows I am old and out of shape so she watches me closer to be sure I don't show signs of stress. I tell her I''m ok but she still watches me.
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 1:09pm PST 
Sock!!!shock Brutie...HMPH dis is fur your momnaughty Whoever hurd of socks...shrug I will pee on mom if she ever tries sockies on me! So there!
Lets see does mom watch us like a hawk...hmmm well I feel like one of those monkeys you see on TV gettin picked over like I had nits or something...every night mom picks over each of us..pulling, picking checking..den when Raven got sick...Mom sleeps very lightly and can hear if one of us starts to urp...
If mom walks in the house and doesn't immediatly see all of us she starts yelling and carrying on "Where's Wheezy, where's Raven Wheres Boo, Where's Gus...MOM where are they...like gammie watches us all the time...HMPH..MOms...naughty
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 6:25pm PST 
Oh my goodness, Boo, I thought my mom was the only examiner of her baby's bod on this planet. Because of my allergies, she is CONSTANTLY checking my paws, my ears, my belly ... everything. She sprays me down -- wipes me down -- puts ointment around my eyes if they don't look quite right. I call her THE EXAMINER!! dancing