January 6th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 5:17am PST 
First and foremost...so far so good today!! No seizure as of yetway to go

Ok...what food do you eat?? As you can imagine mom has been reading any and all information she can get on K-9 seizures. Many of the sites have mentioned poor nutrition. You may remember a few weeks ago the question about changing foods. Dad started us on a new food after his research day. confused Mom is wondering if this switched had something to do with the sudden onset of seizure in Lucas...shrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 5:21am PST 
Mom did ask the vet about it...He said it is a possibility...although he did not seem to think it was the case. That being said we are back on Nutro ...mom thought it could not hurt and since we never had a issue with it in the first place. Well and since we were still eating the mixture of the two....NO more mixture just straight Nutro. Maybe Lucas is just to old to be switching things up on him....although this could have nothing to do with it...you know how moms arebig grinlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Mom was wondering what you guys eat and how you like it...and if she has ever had any health issues due to food....I know poor mom is just grasping here...I think she may be loosing her mindshhsilenced
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 6:50am PST 
Don't worry Rye... my mom lost her mind along time ago. They can still function and are still very capable of going to the pet store for treats.

big laughbig laughbig laughlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laughbig laughbig laugh

anyhoo... I eat Timberwolf Blue Fish most of the time. But when mom runs out and has to buy a 'quick' bag for us at the grocery store, I really seem to like the cheap brands. She mixed both for me last night cause I wasn't eating. But as soon as she threw in a little of I don't know maybe Purina or Dads on top, I wolfed it down. She thinks its cause just like with humans, fast food is more appealing even though it's not good for you. What does she know? shrug

So happy to hear that Lucas is feeling better!!! hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance Whoooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 4:00pm PST 
I'm sure my mom would be doing the same thing, Riley. I guess they lose their mind because they love us soooooooooo much!

I'm sooooo glad Lucas didn't have an incident. My mom is still praying and I'm sending Lucas MUCH paw power!!!

Well, you all know I deal with food allergies, so I'm REALLY limited. Right now I'm eating (when I'm not feeling finicky) Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream with Smoked Salmon. Mom says I eat better than her laugh out loud If I ever get tired of it and just don't want to eat it, she'll have to put me on the vet diet -- Royal Canin Potato and Duck or another flavor, which can be expensive.
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 7:32pm PST 
Well you gots eight dogs, you can't be too too picky wif food.
When mom got me, I had a lot of nasty smelly skin conditions. Mom tried the spesive food, vet recommended food, etc. Then one day she saw Purina One Salmon and Yogurt...it was supposed to be good for the skin, so she fed it to me and I got better!
So she has fed this to us ever since. Yes, it is off the grocery store shelf, but I am good on it.
The only thing is it is fatty so mom has to be careful with Boo and the pugs cuz they tend to gain weight