pug puppies

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
layla

where's my layla- bug.

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '09 2:15pm PST 
thanks everyone for all the advice. I really appreciate it. and right now we are both in heat and our mom would like to know if 1 how long does it last. 2 how often does it happen. and 3 should we get spayed while were in heat or no.hughamster dancehappy danceshrugdancinghailapplausethinkingconfusedhailhail
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Sun Jan 11, '09 4:23am PST 
layla: Heat can last anywhere from 2 weeks to 4 weeks. The heat cycle is every 6 to 8 months. I'm not sure if you can have her spayed while she's in heat. I think it's better to wait until she's out of heat.
Ms Gigi

Don't hate me- 'cause I'm- beautiful

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 8:46pm PST 
No, vets will not spay a dog when they are in heat. I am surprised your vet didn't give you advice on spaying when they got their shots. Anyway, please do not hesitate to get them spayed as soon as possible. You don't want them to have to go through this again.
Remember, just one litter is still too many!

♥Rave- n♥

I have a Tude

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 12:50am PST 
Raven was barely 5 months when I got her spayed. I thought it was too young but the vet said no...
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '09 2:55am PST 
Our vet told mommy when to have us spay. I think we were about 6 months old. He also said it was better to do it before our first heat. Just as long as you get it done after they are done being in heat.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2