January 2nd QOTD.....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 2:01am PST 
wave Pawrents are back to work todayconfused

Anyhoo when your pawrents have a few days off....go you pout a bit when they have to go back to workthinking
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 2:02am PST 
red face Yes....I also like to sulk about for good measure!!way to go I will walk in and out of the bathroom the whole time mom is getting ready with sad girl eyescry then Lucas and I position ourselves by the garage door....shrug like if we block it they will not go shruglaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 9:06am PST 
Good morning,
No, because there are eight of us and then we are always wif gammie when mom isn't home. So there is life here all the time.
Oh they occasionally leave but we soon start doing what we want only when they both come home can mom hear me in there causing a racket cause we know they are in the garage.
This is when mom gets the maddest at me because for some reason I will start attacking all the other dogs, not really mean like but will bite them and bully them...
shrug whatshrug I am excited to see mom and I am the one that she should pay attention to firstsilenced

Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 10:41am PST 
Well, my mom works from home 3 days a week. This, however, makes it even harder for me to let her go when she has to go into the office. She knows I know it's her "go in the office day" because I follow her around while she's getting ready and I try laying a guilt trip on her with my sad eyes. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. Even though my grandma is here after she leaves, it still bums me out when she has to leave. frown
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '09 7:20am PST 
I am definitely a pouter!! Mom works 4 10 hour days so she gets three days off a week and sometimes she gets lucky and those three days are all in a row. Dad is home during the day (he works nights) so we aren't home alone much. HOWEVER I am very spoiled and when mom isn't home much I do get a little cranky. cry One time she wasn't home much and she came home one night I got up on the couch with her and growled (not mean of course) but just to ler her know my displeasure. After 10 minutes of belly rubbing I got over it though! blue dog