DOG PILE

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 3:33pm PST 
I am gonna start a dog pile. NO, I am not gonna jump on anyone, but I am gonna start a pile of stuff. I am going to start with one of my favorite things, but I can add something I don't like too. You can add to it too. Let's see how high we can get it.

I am going to start:

Dog Pile: paper wrappers that once held a McDonald Hamburger!
Lily2

I'm the big one.

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 3:35pm PST 
I will add: a piece of carpet fuzz I found in the kitchen.

Dog Pile: Paper wrappers that once held a McDonald Hamburger! A piece of carpet fuzz I found in the kitchen.
Bam--The Cat

OH MY GOD- MOMMY!!

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 5:01pm PST 
Can I add stuff? If so I'd like to add My Catnip mouse that I tore up.

Dog Pile: Paper wrappers that once held a McDonald Hamburger! A piece of carpet fuzz I found in the kitchen. Catnip Mouse that I tore up.

Lucy--The Shy

I was Shy, but- with Love I am- Blossoming

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 5:02pm PST 
I'd like to add my Squeaky Hedgehog toy that Aunty Joy got me from Christmas.

Dog Pile: Paper wrappers that once held a McDonald Hamburger! A piece of carpet fuzz I found in the kitchen. Catnip Mouse that I tore up. Squeaky Hedge Hog Toy that I got for Christmas.
pepsi

Definitley not- caffeine free

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 5:14pm PST 
I'd like to add the most delicious cookies brea's mommy sent us that we can't stop begging for.

Dog Pile: Paper wrappers that once held a McDonald Hamburger! A piece of carpet fuzz I found in the kitchen. Catnip Mouse that I tore up. Squeaky Hedge Hog Toy that I got for Christmas. The most delicious cookies brea's mommy sent us that we can't stop begging for
Chaddy

Born to Love- Diamond

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 6:16pm PST 
Dog Pile: Paper wrappers that once held a McDonald Hamburger! A piece of carpet fuzz I found in the kitchen. Catnip Mouse that I tore up. Squeaky Hedge Hog Toy that I got for Christmas. The most delicious cookies brea's mommy sent us that we can't stop begging for

I will add my stuffed car but I wants it back someday haha Bugsy and I kinda stretched it,, and boom the stuffing came out ...
★Jerry- Shepparda- 33

So the Lion Fell- In Love With the- Lamb

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 6:17pm PST 

I will add my stuffed car but I wants it back someday haha Bugsy and I kinda stretched it,, and boom the stuffing came out ...I will add one of my favorite socks we play with..
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '09 12:34pm PST 
I am gonna add my cat Sally to the pile cuz I WANT HER OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

Don't be afraid to put things on top of her -- she'll move out of the way.
Diesel

Wanna Play?

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '09 1:44pm PST 
I am going to add my itchy red sweater, cause I only wear my hoodie that my bestest friend Chaddy gave me! Hi eveypuppy!wave

I will add my stuffed car but I wants it back someday haha Bugsy and I kinda stretched it,, and boom the stuffing came out ...I will add one of my favorite socks we play with.. my cat Sally cuz I WANT HER OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!
Herbie&heart- s;Derby

Prince of- Destruction

Barked: Sun Jan 4, '09 8:14am PST 

I will add my stuffed car but I wants it back someday haha Bugsy and I kinda stretched it,, and boom the stuffing came out ...I will add one of my favorite socks we play with.. my cat Sally cuz I WANT HER OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! Im Herbie Derby and I miss all my friends! So I want to throw my mommy into the dog pile so I can come back and play.
  (Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13