New Years Resolution...

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 4:29pm PST 
Not to be so clumsy ...I broke my toe today...pouncing at a very high rate of speed on the stump in the back yard...All it got me was a trip to the vets with Lucas...who is all grumpy about me stealing his attention...confused Now you all know why my middle name is Grace...because I have none. My mother thinks that is SOOOO funnyshrug

Edited by author Mon Jan 5, '09 4:30pm PST

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 6:42pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh That is kinda funny Rye! **OUCH don't hit me** You better sit this one out then Riley. Me & Gus are gonna wait out Fatty... He's gotta come down from that tree sooner or later and we'll be waiting for his fat azz!!!

wavewavewave "Hi Fatty! Here we are just waiting for you... come on... come down the tree now...."
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 9:15pm PST 
I knew it was the fatty!!!!!eek I knew it!!!eek

Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 10:11pm PST 
So Riley, what's da treatment for a broken toe? Does it got to be bandaged up or does it just have to heal on its own? Hope it's not hurtin you much.
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 5:51pm PST 
Well the vet said they could put a spindle bandage on it...however he said it was not necessary...cause mine was not horrible. So I got the same treatment mom got when she broke her toe...NONEshock ok they did give me some dogie aspirin...shrug thanks!!
Of course my toe hurts only at certain times...like when I bound out the door to get fatty....no pain...when I come back in....oh it hurts again....when I chase after Logan...I am healed once again....after oowwhhconfused shrug so these broken toes are very odd indeedthinking
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 7:04pm PST 
I have to bark, Riley, this is the first time I've ever heard of a pup breaking a toe. Still trying to visualize it ... not try it ... just visualize it. Hope you heal up real fast!!!
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 8:23pm PST 
awww poor Riley...HMPh...they not given you attention...

your funny....laugh out loud
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 4:13am PST 
Coco...my toe is bruised mom thinks you probably would not be able to see that except my paws are white...and my pads are pink. From the side you can see it is swollen...mom puts a bag of frozen corn on it daily...I just look at it and sniff at it. Mom puts it on tells me to stay and leave it...so I looked at the whole while as if fascinated. I also like to walk up to mom and put my paw on her....as if to say do you see?! Baby me!! cloud 9
I seem to be limping a bit less today...however no runs for at least 3 wks...thats when I go back to the doc he will tell mom then if I am cleared...way to go
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 8:02pm PST 
Well, you take it easy, Rye --- don't push it --- listen to your pawrents and the doc.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2