New Years Resolution...

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Dec 30, '08 7:15am PST 
Ok Our very own Gus started this out so I thought we put it into the threads. That way we can all bark out our resolutions for the New Year...here is what Mr. Gus had to saydancingdancing

What is yours?? Time is coming....
OK mine? Well this year will be the year I have sprouted wings and flown up to the tree limb and gave fatty a big ol suprise...that is my one goal...then mom will quit saying "GUS get in here its raining and you've been sitting in mud for two hours!!!
*she just doesn't understand*
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Dec 30, '08 5:26pm PST 
thinking My New Years Resolution is to catch a fatty and ship him off to my friend Gusdancingdancing Then when I reach that goal I shall move on and go on a fatty expedition with Brutus and Lucas....we will raise awareness across the country about the evil rodents we are forced to share our yards withwink we will have stalking seminars...sprinting exercises...Gus of course will give lectures on the importance of patience and waiting out your prey. Lastly we will educated our fellow K-9s on how to divert pesky parental supervision.... this after all just holds us backway to go
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 6:16am PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 1:37pm PST 
Gus! Riley! What a great idea!!!! happy dancehappy dance I need to go tell Lucas immediately!!! happy dancehappy dance You can catch them and once caught, Lucas and I can use our large boned girth..hehehehehe.. to hold Fatty down! What a plan! party
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 1:38pm PST 
Gus! Riley! What a great idea!!!! happy dancehappy dance I need to go tell Lucas immediately!!! happy dancehappy dance You can catch them and once caught, Lucas and I can use our large boned girth..hehehehehe.. to hold Fatty down! What a plan! party
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 5:14pm PST 
I want to help!! I hates fattys when we was at our old house they used to throw nuts at me and my paw brother! No lie they would runs up and down the power cords and drop nuts .. lets see what can I do to help.. hug I thinks I will bring some nuts & throw them at them, lets see how they feel!
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 7:00pm PST 
My mom would have a FIT if I ever caught a fatty, but, that's why I'm here, to give her a fit every now and then ... small ones. So, I'm with you guys ---- let's make getting those pesky creatures our New Years Resolution with the first catch being shipped to Gus.

Have a WONDERFUL new year everypaw and pawrent!! Mom decided to stay home with me tonight to bring in the New Year. She's already heard a firecracker go off outside. I missed it --- can't believe it, but I missed it.
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 11:40am PST 
Coco... my mom stayed home with me too. Something about not wanting to leave me home alone. Yup, she's crackers. The woman could of gone to a party but couldn't get out of them sweats LOL! big laughbig laughbig laugh
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 4:47pm PST 
thinking I see nothing wrong with sweats!!way to go My mom fell asleep on the couch with Lucas at one end and Logan laying on her belly....it was right around nine....dad and I stayed up and whooped in the new years with ice creamhamster dancehamster dance it is always best to stay up with dad....late night snackshamster dancehamster dance
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 8:53pm PST 
I saw him today, so the urge was soo strong...I sat out there fur almost all day and it was pouring rain..I saw him...I did...*zones out*
When mom and gammie gots home, she couldn't find me and then I came into the dog door...sopping and I mean sopping, soaked wet...

I saw him...I did...I has to gets him...rain...means...nothing....shock
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2