Dogie Back pack...

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 9:30am PST 
Ok so Santa got me a new dogie back pack for Christmas!!way to go Today was my first walk with it because well it just has been to cold and icy here..Dad put a water bottle on each side,keys,cell,and poop bags and off we all went!! I love my packway to go and was such a good girl with it on....over all we think it was a great idea....we heard about them in another group and how great they are for our breed. Mom thought why not shrug we will try one....well we are happy to report it is a fantastic idea...I am currently snoring away on the sofa with Logancloud 9
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 1:56pm PST 
Hey Riley!! Glad to hear that you are enjoying your backpack.. my mom has talked about getting one of these for my big brother (he's a german shepherd) but she's never been sure how they are. I guess they are supposed to make you more tired when you walk.. let me tell you, my paw brother NEEDS to get some energy out. He makes me crazy he is so wound up all the time. big grin I can not do one of these packs cuz my back leggys don't work so good. Glad you liked it! snoopy
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 7:19pm PST 
GREAT present, Riley! Is it Ruff Wear? My mom's thinking about getting me one along with the booties. She thinks all I need right now is the 'Approach Pack' since we don't do a lot of hiking.

Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 7:57pm PST 
well mom took Wheezer to Pet Smart fur his birthday....*pout* but she saw a pink backpack and blue one and almost bought them but she is still trying to find some trails that just us can walk on...she hates those skinny trails where there is no room to pass...speshully if she has all of us

anyhoo....I think we is getting sum fur summer
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 3:38pm PST 
I just got in from my second walk with my packway to go I love it!! and dad loaded it up again so I have some weight to carrythinking what is he thinkingshrug anyhoo dad reported to mom that I seem to really like walking with my pack!way to go Coco mom did ordered it from ruff wear...

This is the description on my pack...(Coco I did get the approach)

The Ruffwear Approach Dog Pack was designed to be an everyday pack with excellent performance, fit and functionality. Comfort-fit Web Masterâ„¢ Harness frame ensures good structure, stability, and load dispersion. The five-point adjustable fit accommodates dogs of all shapes and sizes. Good for one-hour to three-day hikes. Use to offset your load or for training and exercise. The Approach Pack gives your dog a load to carry and a job to do, generating instant four-legged motivation.

Edited by author Mon Dec 29, '08 3:39pm PST

Coco

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 4:00pm PST 
Thanks, Riley. Mom will probably order it. She ordered my booties today and is wondering whether I'll like them. It will definitely take some getting used to, but I think I'll like them.
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 4:59pm PST 
Coco...your mom will have such fun laughing at you when she first puts them on you...ummm you may walk a bit funny...you know lift your legs a little higher then need be...my mom thinks this is soooo funny. It only lasts till I am outside then I forget all about themway to go
Coco

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 6:48pm PST 
I'm sure you're right, Riley. She will probably get a little chuckle at my expense ... hmph!! I'll let you know how it goes.