December 26th QOTD...

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Dec 26, '08 6:28am PST 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmashughug So how many of you got to open your presents before you mom and dad?? Also two parts today...did any pawrents get out to see Marley and Me??thinking
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Dec 26, '08 6:31am PST 
Of course we opened our gifts firstlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud we are the babies after all and come firstway to goway to go Of course that little beast Logan helped everyone open presents...he did not care if they were his or not...today's youthshocklaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Mom,Dad and grandma all went to see Marley and Me...good thing grandma brought a box of Kleenex...they we all a blubbering messlaugh out loudlaugh out loud mom was the only one who had read the book....however everyone really enjoyed itway to go
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Fri Dec 26, '08 8:49am PST 
Gud Morning...
well we only had stockings this year but mom gots video of all of us opening our stockings....we gots lots of toys, rawhides and bullysticks...its a long video so mom is going to edit it later...

Now mom and gammie couldn't decide so they chose to go to The curious case of Benjiman Button...it was good but a tad too long.
Mom said gud thing they didn't go to Marley and Me cuz the lines were snaking out the door, but they are going either today or tomorrow...cheercheer

Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Dec 26, '08 10:26am PST 
I hope everypaw had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Well, I was the only one in the house getting gifts dancing . Mom took a bunch of pictures of me with my gifts, but later that day, she selected delete 'multiple' images on her camera instead of deleting the image she was viewing. She thinks it's because my cousin Sasha bumped into her and made her select the wrong option. My cousin Sasha is a very active --- gets on my reserve nerve --- 5 month old Doberman. My mom was on the floor and Sasha was all over her. She thought she had stopped the 'delete process' before loosing a bunch of photos, but she didn't. She didn't realize it until she got home last night ... she was sooooo sick when she found out most of the photos she had taken on Christmas day were gone! There's a 'protect' feature on her camera that she will definitely be using from now on.

As for going to see Marley and Me, she was going to go today, but had some errands to run. She'll probably go tomorrow.
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Fri Dec 26, '08 2:58pm PST 
Mom had already been givin us our toys but we got treats and den we went down to the creek all afternoon and got to hunt and run around while she cut some fire wood for da stove. I, being the truck dog, had to sit in the pickup the whole time. I love to go for rides and hate to get out. Mom said I needed the exercise but since the stray dog that Mom took in is in heat and Rambo and I tend to barely tolerate each other on good days mom was glad I decided to stay in the truck instead of hanging out around her. We're all fixed but having a sexy lady like her around driving us crazy has all us boys acting like studs. Mom's taking her to get fixed just as soon as possible. We thought she had already been spayed but guess not.

It's been so long since Mom went to a movie. Maybe she can catch Marley and Me if it comes to our small town.
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 9:11am PST 
My paw brother & me were the only ones that gots prezzies for Christmas. We each got two big Jumbones (already gone I have to say) and two small Jumbones that mom says we can't have till NYE!! shrug I'm thinking me & patchy are going to try to break in the cupboard while she's at work.. I wonder wink