December 24th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Dec 24, '08 4:13am PST 
cheercheer Santa Clause is coming to town cheercheer

How many of your moms still have shopping to do?? Or wrapping?? Or is your mom super organized and ready to go?way to go
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Dec 24, '08 4:16am PST 
thinking Ummm my mom still has both to dored face clearly she is a slacker shock She tried to get it all done on Sunday however made the fatal mistake of taking dad with herbig grin As a result in about a hour she will be leaving the house and hoping the Christmas Gods will be kind to her and she will be able to get everything she needsshrug I can also tell you this happens to my mother every single year!! thinkingthinkinghmmm perhaps we should fire her from this responsibility wink
buster

Barked: Wed Dec 24, '08 5:56am PST 
can you beleave mom forgot my skin brother step kids shame on her but mom cant shop now so her have to send dadddy cuz her just got out of the hosipal.red face

ameirca

Barked: Wed Dec 24, '08 5:58am PST 
mom forgot my skin brother step kidsshrug and i thought mom had it together .
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Wed Dec 24, '08 7:36am PST 
Well, my mom had a VERY hard time deciding what to get my Doberman cousin, Sasha, because she has EVERYTHING ... she's so spoiled. She decided to get her a deer antler. She couldn't have one earlier because she still had her puppy teeth, but according to the vet, she now has her adult teeth, so my mom got her an antler. She would have been finished after getting that, but my human cousin decided he didn't want an XBOX 360, so my mom had to return the game she bought for him. She has to get to the bank today before it closes to get him a Visa check card. After that, she just has to put the card in a box and a gift bag and she'll be done.
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Wed Dec 24, '08 7:46am PST 
Mom got all her shopping done already.. course we only shop for the skin nephews & nieces so there wasn't much to do.. still wondering what she got me & my paw brother.. hmm.. blue dog
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Wed Dec 24, '08 8:52am PST 
Buster, I hope your mommy feels better soon! hughughug

Rye... I can't believe YOUR mom still has shopping to do! The shame of it all! big laughbig laughbig laugh You mean my mom isn't the ONLY ONE who shops on Christmas Eve??? Thank God! big laughbig laughbig laugh Mom's leaving work in a few minutes cause she still has a couple more things to buy!
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Wed Dec 24, '08 9:54am PST 
Mom lovvveesss the internet...he he...
she just made a few clicks and gots the prezzies...one came in the mail the other day and now supposedly one is coming today...
She is going to go to Petco she said, but won't tell us whythinkingthinking

She received two, not one, but two 50.00 gift cards from her pet sitting clients for Petco and Petsmart!!!!

Boo doin the butt wigglecheercheercheercheer