December 23rd QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 5:46am PST 
Lets seethinking I know every thing we do is adorable!!!However do you have one thing that mom just loves when you dodancing...something that makes her just all gushylaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 5:49am PST 
Well when I am very excited about something....I will toss it up in the air...crouch down into puppy pose...then pounce on it!! Mom loves it when I do this...she can watch me endlessly...I play with my tennis ball like this outside all the time....mom just watches out the window...thinking about my cutenesslaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud I did it just last night as well in the kitchen with a stuff Santa....Love that thing. Slept with him all nightcloud 9
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 8:03am PST 
Mom says she knows exactly what you do Rye... says I do it too! Mom likes that but the ultimate is when she comes home each night. She will dredge in the door and then look around the corner into the front living room to see where I am. As soon as our eyes meet it's total joy! **corny yes but also truthful yes lol** Then Brutie will slobber kiss me for at least the next few mins as long as I let him. I have wondered more than once, when the curtains are parted, exactly what someone walking by my front window would think hahahahahaha. But then I just go back to kissing & hugging my buddy not caring at all. hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 1:27pm PST 
well.....
Mom just loves loves when I do my wiggle bum thing...I start acting silly and then I run ahead of her...stop, wiggle the butt and duck my head, then I do this bronco bucking thing, the wiggle the butt again..
Mom always sez..."Whos butt is that!" Who's little bum??!, I am gonna gets that bum!?? Of course then I go completely nuts and do it even more...cheercheer
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 1:35pm PST 
Lets see..the cutest she says is when we play blanket monster...
I will be laying on the bed and she creeps up to me and I start biting the quilt and then she throws the quilt over me and says BLANKET MONSTER!!!!! (I am now rolled up in the blankey like a hot dog) and yells I am gonna get that monster!! and OOOH boy do I love that..I make a little rawr rawr sound and plays like I am killing the blanket...then I give it little bites and make my rawr rawr sound..unfortunatley we don gets to do this much any more cuz the other dogs get in on the action and ruin it fur us...frown
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 5:29pm PST 
Boo, I think we do the same thing and my mom loves it. When she comes in, my butt gets-ta wigglin' --- I might jump a little, not very high --- I do the bronco thing with one of my front paws and wiggle my butt some more. All the while my mom is saying, "How's my wiggle butt, how's my little wiggle butt?!" I'm lovin' every minute of it and so is she.
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 10:18pm PST 
What I do that Mom thinks is cute is when she is sitting in a chair I will come and rest my chin on her leg and look up at her and wag my tail so my whole body kind of rocks back and forth. It usually means I want something and I am nicely trying to tell her about it. Sometimes I want out and sometimes I just want her to pet me. She loves how I am so respectful and come up quiet and gentle like...unlike some of the other dogs that tend to barge on into her space. I always ask nice cause I am such a gentleman.wink