December 22nd QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 1:59am PST 
Well yesterday we talked about nail trimming so today we are going to talk about teethbig grin....mom was using a toothbrush on us...however our new tooth paste came with a finger grip thingy...not sure what you would call itshrug Anyhoo which does your mom use?? and does she have a preference ??thinking
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 2:02am PST 
Well crazy....thats momwink seems to be pretty found of the new finger gripper.way to go

I felt like I could get more teeth and was doing a better job with that...also they did not seem to mind as much having my finger in there mouths as they do the tooth brush...when I use the tooth brush I have to straddle them and hold them in the death grip between my legs.laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud the finger thing I just sat on the floor in front of themway to go I liked it....
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 8:11am PST 
Hmmmm.... now moms thinking of using the finger thingie... thanks RYE!!!

Seriously Brutus has the whitest teeth! I think it's because he's spoiled and gets some type of treat every day. Mom has tried using the 'brush' for cleaning my teeth but I do not like that at all. The finger thing sounds like something I would like though.....

Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 2:20pm PST 
Mom kind of thinks the finger thingy sounds like a winner too. My teeth are pretty good too because since Soph came and got me chewing again I've been chewing on lots of stuff again.
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 3:13pm PST 
My mom has used the fingerbrush before, but she started using a Triple Pet Toothbrush (http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=10794 ) that has bristles at different angles. She believes she can get more of each tooth with the new brush. I fought her with the fingerbrush and I fight her with the new toothbrush, too ... I just like messin' with her laugh out loud She does think, however, the fingerbrush made it easier.
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 8:54pm PST 
My teeth are bad..mom says because of my Mastiff lips...anyhoo she went and got one of those finger brushes but hasn't used it yet..
She did have a dental pick that she scraped the far back teeth with...I will let her do it..but not for too long...