December 20th QOTD...

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 5:32am PST 
cheercheer Only days to go cheercheer HO HO HO

Has your mom ever changed your food??shrug If so why? What did you think about this thinking Did you take some time to adjustthinking
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 5:39am PST 
Wellshrug this is what happened a guy dad works with...was using this pup food that was just bad...so he asked dad what he knew about dog food shrug well Mr. research thought you know what... lets find out what we canbig grin This was two weeks ago...those boys did all kind of research and came up with we were not on the best food eithershrug SO dad came home told mom...and now we have new dog food. They weaned us so to speak...you know the old half and half till the old was gone...Mom will say we do seem to really like the new fooddancing....That being said Lucas would eat anything you put in front of him...Logan too for that matter...Me I am a little more shall we say pickyshrug But I had no problems with my new grubway to go
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 7:07am PST 
Hi! Everypup!
Mom rarely changes our food. If she did, she would do the half and half thing until the old was gone.

Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 2:01pm PST 
Food allergy diva here!!! laugh out loud Mom has changed my food several times after discovering I had major food allergies. Of course, I've been on prescription diet food, but that was breakin' the bank and insurance doesn't cover special dog food. So, mom found some food that doesn't require a prescription, won't break her, and is good for me. I haven't changed since then, but I'm still very finicky (as I look over at my breakfast still sitting in my bowl). laugh out loud
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 7:27pm PST 
Mom tries to keep us on the same thing but the other day they were out in the store so she had to get another kind. None of us are very picky or have any special allergies or anything. We all pretty much eat anything and pick up a lot of ah, shall we say questionable stuff from outside. Living on a farm you run into all kinds of goodies out there. Yum!way to go