The Chatter Box

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Saphira ♥ )O(

The Hot- Tub- Pup

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 1:36pm PST 
This is a place to say hi, make new friends, share what's new with you, anything at all!!wave
Harley

Chief of- Security

Barked: Fri Dec 26, '08 9:22am PST 
It rained at our house on Christmas morning. While momma was busy in the kitchen, prepairing the feast, my sister dog and I went outside, found a giant mud puddle and played in it!! We had a blast!!! When we came back inside, momma had to stop what she was doing and get us cleaned up! We are full of mischief and love to give her surprises!!
Sybil Marie

Qui me amat,- amat et canum- meum.

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 8:23pm PST 
I went to my Auntie's house for Christmas and I played in the snow!
I had a blast!

Randi

Let's- playplayplay!

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 10:24am PST 
It snowed here in Albuquerque and for the first time in a long time I played in it. Daddy and Momma played with me, we had the best time! Today it's overcast and brisk, but otherwise nice. Daddy and I will be going "bye-bye" to Dog Park soon. I tell all my pack there about Got Spots. They think its pretty cool I get to use the computer. Like they say, it ain't a crime until you're caught. big grin Sniff ya later!
Ralphie - My Soul Dog- Angel

Rainbow- love

Barked: Tue May 19, '09 6:37am PST 
balloons balloons balloons balloons

blue dogsnoopyblue dogsnoopy

Edited by author Tue May 19, '09 6:38am PST

Rainbow- love

Barked: Tue May 19, '09 6:38am PST 
♥ A MESSAGE FOR MY FRIEND CHIC &hearts

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopyhamster dance
Chic - In Loving- Memory

What a beautiful- gift.

Barked: Tue May 19, '09 9:13am PST 
Otay Ralphie,here I go..wish me luck hope this pic turns out..wave

Pawprints
Chic - In Loving- Memory

What a beautiful- gift.

Barked: Tue May 19, '09 9:15am PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopy Oh it did it did....gosh tanks Ralphie.happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Rainbow- love

Barked: Tue May 19, '09 3:17pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

I knew you could do it, Chic ... WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Chic - In Loving- Memory

What a beautiful- gift.

Barked: Tue May 19, '09 3:19pm PST 
OMD, b-4 Xmas mommy was needing pecans for her fudge making and asked me 1 day, Chic mommy needs pecans 4 my fudge.And daddy went bk 2 the gardens 2 check on things and came bk w/a bucket full of pecans mom asked him where he got them and he said off our trees...OMD mommy kept thanking me.cause we have NEVER gotten any pecans off any of those trees,this was the first time.daddy kept picking up buckets bout every 4-5days.Mommy was so happy,mommy said I Blessed them with the pecans.....

And now our Cherry trees! Bk in January during the ice storm of 2009,I kept watching mom as she kept looking out the bk door..Daddy was out every day cutting and picking up limbs,mom said it sounded like king kong walking thru with all the trees a falling everywhere, mom was so sad that she thought our Cherry trees was destroyed.The mother tree almost was all the middle limbs broke, so dad trimed it all up,so mom asked me,-Chic please let us have some Cherries this yr babygirl..OMD moms been out there picking Cherries the past few days and she' sharing them w/friends.And BOL she stands out there under the tree eating them and thanking me and her other girls up here in heaven w/me,and thanking Jesus and God...Oh is my mommy so happy.She even watches the birds eat them and tells them -enjoy them babies-She tells us 2 be sure 2 get us some and share them too.Thats my mommy always wanting 2 share....mom says they were Blessed again..

I like surprizing mom and dad...Mom still cries everday 4 me and the other girls, But we r with her and dad ever second of the day.

But I just wanted to say prayers / dreams do come true..or just ask and you shall recieve!!! Just ask my mommy....

Hugs 2 all
Chic,
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3