Labradoptable Chocolates

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Teddy Bear

Never met a lap- I didn't like.

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 6:50am PST 
This thread is dedicated to helping find a furever home for all the Labradorable Chocolates who are adoptable on Dogster.
blue dog snoopy blue dog snoopy blue dog snoopy blue dog snoopy

Twice a month, we'll share information on a pup looking for its furever home here on Dogster.

And since we all know what great big bundles of love these guys are,
dancing dancingdancing who wouldn't want to give a loving home to
one of these cuties! shrug

You never know when a member might be thinking of adding to the family or know someone who is... So pawlease keep these pups in mind. wave

Edited by author Thu Dec 18, '08 6:51am PST

Teddy Bear

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 7:27am PST 
DECEMBER 18, 2008 smile Duke ADOPTED

4 year old Male Chocolate Lab.

Duke is a gorgeous and loving lab, he LOVES anyone who will throw his toy and even those who won't!

At some point in his life he lost an eye, but he has no idea he does not have it. It does not slow him down a bit! He lives to chase his ball.

Duke is neutered and up to date on shots and is presently located in Prague, OK.

Edited by author Mon Jan 5, '09 6:17pm PST

Teddy Bear

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 8:14am PST 
December 28th, 2008 wave ROCKY wave ADOPTED!!

You'll never meet a dog wanting love more than this one! Meet Rocky, a well behaved 5 year old gentleman, neutered, heartworm free and on monthly preventive, current on vaccines, and microchipped.

Rocky is a chocolate Labrador Retriever, and loves and does all the things Labs are so good at, but in such a well mannered way. This boy is quite a cuddler and would love to have his very own family. Would you like to give this gentleman a forever home? He is easy to care for, and is being given a full scholarship to Cool School For Dogs and a pass to Cool School For Dogs Puppy Dog Day Care. He is so willing to work with a kind and patient person, and needs a gentle soul to love him. Just look at this boy's eyes, they melt your heart in person!

Rocky is currently located in Johnson City, TN. Please click on his link above for further adoption information.

Edited by author Sun Feb 15, '09 9:37am PST

PORTER

BAN THE DEED NOT- THE BREED

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 8:38am PST 
I can't get Rocky link to work confusedconfusedconfused
Teddy Bear

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 8:48am PST 
Thanks so much, Porter! Try it now...
Teddy Bear

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 6:19am PST 
January 8th, 2009 wave COCOA wave

"Hi! My name is Cocoa. I am a very energetic friendly & loving two year old Chocolate Lab Mix, who has completed obedience training. I'm a happy go lucky guy who loves to play with the other dogs in my foster home. My foster mom does keep me away from the cats, because I'm not very good with them. I do love to exercise, run & play, but after that I am content to lay at your feet & get a belly rub.
I will need to go to a home with a securely fenced in yard. I do ok with older kids, but sometimes don't realize I'm a big dog and may knock them over. Children younger than 10 may not be appropriate for me, as I have had no exposure to them."

Cocoa is presently being fostered near St. Louis, MO. Please click on the link above for further adoption information and photos. To see more photos and a video of Cocoa go to More on Cocoa.

Edited by author Fri Jan 9, '09 7:26am PST

Teddy Bear

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 10:37am PST 
January 25th, 2009 wave Marlowe wave **ADOPTED!**

Marlowe is a sweet, 10 year old chocolate gentleman. He is good with cats and other dogs and children 7 yrs or older. He would be a terrific addition to any family, and deserves to spend his retirement being pampered and loved. Please look into your heart & consider giving this sweetheart a furever home.

Marlowe is currently being treated for a skin condition. More information will be posted as it becomes available.

**UPDATE 3/09/09:** The hair is growing back nicely, still some bare spots on the body. We should have new pictures soon, but he needs a little more time for the coat. He was off antibiotics, then got a lick granuloma. It is healing now. As far as we know the skin condition was due to the flea allergy. He is very sweet, good with dogs and cats (foster home has a male lab and a few cats).

Marlowe is located in Florida. Contact the guardian via Marlowe's Dogster profile link above for further adoption information.

Edited by author Mon Jun 8, '09 2:23pm PST

Teddy Bear

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 7:22am PST 
January 26th, 2009 wavewave Thunder wavewave **ADOPTED**

Thunder is an adorable 2 year old Chocolate Lab. He is house & kennel trained and loves other dogs. He's sweet and energetic, loves to play fetch, and would be a great family pet.

Thunder is a great boy and will only be adopted as an inside pet.

Visit More about Thunder to learn about Thunder's story and to see more photos. Then, please consider opening your home to this beautiful boy.

Thunder is currently fostered in Lincoln, Nebraska. Please contact the guardian via his Dogster link above for more adoption information.

Edited by author Fri Feb 27, '09 7:43am PST

PORTER

BAN THE DEED NOT- THE BREED

Barked: Sun Feb 15, '09 8:33am PST 
Rocky is now named TUCKER and he has a GREAT family !!!

And Tanner finally went to his forever home cheercheercheer
Teddy Bear

Barked: Sun Feb 15, '09 9:34am PST 
OMD, Porter! That's fantastic! snoopysnoopysnoopy

All the best wishes for Tucker (formerly Rocky) and Tanner in their new furever homes!! cloud 9 cloud 9

Thanks so much for the happy updates!

hughughughug

Edited by author Sun Feb 15, '09 9:36am PST

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3