December 17th QOTD...

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '08 10:00am PST 
So we are a few days out till Christmas...this is my question...does your mom make you wait till Christmas day to get all your presents...or does she kind of just hand them out to you??shrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '08 10:03am PST 
thinkingthinking Well my mom is the worst...she loves to give us stuff!! She can barely contain herselflaugh out loudlaugh out loud SO we get little gifts here and there...and I did get to try my back pack on the moment it arrived...she wanted to make sure it fit me....of course she made me promise not to tell dad. He has no idea that we had this little fittingdancingdancing .....so the I guess my answers is...Mom wraps a few things and hands us some the moment they come out of the bag...weak!!! she is weak!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '08 10:26am PST 
We'z been gettin our stuff as we go too. The cookies we'z been into since dey came. (Tanks to a Secret Santa) and some other things been comin our way too cause Mom isn't good about waiting. Da twee wooks a wittle bare underneath.

confused

♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '08 2:44pm PST 
Aren't moms the biggest sponges???? he he....
As soon as a package arrives she opens it and ususally hands us a little of something in there...we are mainly getting cookies from our pals and we all hafta share..BUT I gots a big box of prezzies from my gurl Peaches and she sent a bully stick and I am now down the hall eaten all to myself!!! ha...ha...
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '08 8:36pm PST 
Well, your moms need to have a little chat with my mom --- she won't let me open any of my gifts until Christmas morning. There's a big box under the tree for me and I have no idea what it is. She's been getting other things bit by bit, but she won't let me open any of them until Christmas morning. The humans are only giving gifts to the children this year and since my mom doesn't have any human children and since she's an adult and won't be receiving a gift this year, all of the attention will be on me Christmas morning. My mom wants to see me open as many gifts as possible.
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 5:21pm PST 
waveHi Pups!
My mom gives me some of my gifts early. She made these yummy cookies today that was supposed to last till Christmas Day but my brother and I liked them so much mom's gonna have to make more, more, more.big laughbig laugh
There is one gift that she won't let me or my brother see. Guess that's gonna be our Christmas Surprise!shrug