December 15th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 1:58am PST 
I am again thinking about Ann and Brutishug
I am wondering about going out to do umm your business in such conditions thinking would you give mom a hard time about going outside in such severe conditions??thinking
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 2:00am PST 
thinking I do not really knowshrug I have not been around for any bad weather as of yet....but all that icethinking I was just thinking how one would sniff out the perfect spot...shrug

Ann and Brutie I hope you guys are okhughug
ameirca

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 5:58am PST 
i hate cold ,snow ,rain,i do the three leged trick to keep one foot dry mom sdaid one of these day im going to fall down doing that .silencedsilenced

buster

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 6:01am PST 
i love the snow but that ice stuff its for the birds wink
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 9:48am PST 
I hate rain, snow and ice. I do my business real fast and zoom back into the house. My brother, Dino, loves the snow. He'd stay in it all day if mom let him.shrug
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 10:06am PST 
I don't mind it...in fact I thought I spotted fat boy so sat out there in 20 degrees and snow on my butt..mom said I am obsessed...HMPH..its that creature...grr
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 10:08am PST 
I am not a big fan of it but I will go out no problem.
Although I do run up to my bed and snuggle under the covers..last night I was shivering and mom put me under the covers..he hewink
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 12:10pm PST 
I take care of business but I don't stay out very long. The only thing that makes Mom have to actually drag me out is thunder storms. I am seriously afraid of thunderstorms and will not go out unless forced and then I try to get right back inside and Mom has to take me out on the leash and force me to do my business.
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 2:42pm PST 
I don't mind the snow so much but I hate that white icy stuff. It hurts my paws and it's very cold. Mom thinks I should wear booties when I go outside big grin I just don't think thats going to help.. I feel like I am falling through. Mom & Dad cover me too.. I love being all snugly in the blanket after I come in from the cold! snoopy
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 5:49pm PST 
I could probably do snow without a problem. We had a little bit last year and I was fine (after I got used to it). Now, ice --- I don't know. My mom had an ice storm here in Georgia several years back (before me) that was REALLY bad. People lost power for a very long time. So, we could get one here, too. Since you brought this up, Riley, my mom is thinking about getting me some of booties just in case. She believes should we get an ice storm here, I might be more inclined to go outside if I had some on my paws.