December 14th QOTD...

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 3:47am PST 
Do you like dogs you do not know in your yardthinkingshock
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 3:50am PST 
NO!! No I do not!! I bark up a storm....get out!!!
Now if it is one of my pals or a dog I know...then I whine and do the butt wiggle...cause I would like to go out and say hello!!...However unknowns beware....I am a ferocious guard dog!! I sound the alarm and make sure to get my brothers riled up as well way to go
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 6:47am PST 
waveI'm with you Riley!
NO. I do not like other dogs in my yard. We have a fenced in yard, a 4 foot chain link fence. If I see another dog, I bark at them to let them know this is my yard, and they are not welcome here. I guess you could say I'm a guard dog, because I even bark at the squirrels.big laughbig laugh

Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 6:47am PST 
waveI'm with you Riley!
NO. I do not like other dogs in my yard. We have a fenced in yard, a 4 foot chain link fence. If I see another dog, I bark at them to let them know this is my yard, and they are not welcome here. I guess you could say I'm a guard dog, because I even bark at the squirrels.big laughbig laugh
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 9:03am PST 
My whole family gets involved if a strange dog comes around. We definitely don't want any invaders in our territory. The only way we let them in is if Mom is there and says we have to like she just did last week with Red. Now Red's one of us so that's ok.
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 9:43am PST 
wave Spike is that the chocolate lab??...did your mom end up keeping him?
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 10:25am PST 
Well so far no one has dared enter our yard...no not even fat boy...
Cuz when you have seven dogs rampaging around...and you cants see them...I don't think I wud want either..
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 6:36pm PST 
We haven't had any strange dogs in our backyard because it's fenced in, but if one passes in front of our house, I go ballistic. I'll bark even if I know the dog, but it's a different kind of bark. It's a, "Mom, Maggie's outside, can I go out and play?" bark -- followed by a whine.