December 13th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Dec 13, '08 5:35am PST 
thinkingthinking How many of your moms out there...rudely use use to keep warm??...I am thinking of Ann and Brutie all snuggled up under some blankies....I hope they are keeping each other warm enoughcloud 9
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Dec 13, '08 5:37am PST 
My mom uses me every night!! She thinks I am a teddy bear or somethingshrug she grabs on and pulls me close...she says I am better than an electric blanketshrug...SO my answers is yes!! She also uses me to keep her feet warm!! She shoves them right under me...I gonna start charging her I thinkthinkinglaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Sat Dec 13, '08 10:29am PST 
Well its funny you should ask this Riley...mom was just commenting to gammie about how they do not even need heat at night because we are the heating blankets...there are five of us that sleep with mom and Gus sleeps with gammie usually...mom sez it gets so hot that she actually has to push off the covers...HMPH..I am thinking about sending her a heating billthinkingnaughty

Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Sat Dec 13, '08 10:33am PST 
I can do the bed warmer thing, but I tend to hog the bed. And den I like to go under covers and den I get too hot and get out and den I get cold and go back under.

Mom says da best heating pad is fur sis Bonnie. She is really big and has really soft warm fur and loose skin cause ob da Bloodhound in her so she works really well as a living blanket. And Mom uses her ears like mini heating pads. If her wrists are sore she drapes Bonnie's ears over dem to make dem feel better. It works too!way to go
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 3:35pm PST 
OMD you would not believe what this woman did to me during the state of emergency our city was in. I filed a report with DPS this morning. {Doggie Protective Services} First of all my new coat somehow was too tight for me to wear comfortably shrugshrugshrug so the mother makes me wear her sweater & hat along with these two blankets she kept throwing on me no matter where I sat. During the night she had a Tucking System that she insisted we follow. Each time she turned or I turned she would have to retuck. eek The ultimate humilation came when mom came up with the brainstorm to make her own makeshift HOT water 'bottle'. Hot being the key word here. Her 'bottle's consisted of three quart size zip loc baggies all inside of each other so they wouldn't leak... but they did leak, trust me they leaked while we were napping. naughty
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 5:20pm PST 
snoopysnoopy Oh Brutie hughug We are so happy you are back and ok!!!snoopysnoopy Mom nearly peed herself reading your postnaughty she is extremely rude and you must forgive herred face mom this is seriousnaughty

So Brutie let me get this straight...your mama made you water baggies thinkingthinking very creativelaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
hughug Oh I am just happy you are all ok hughug