December 12th QOTD........

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 3:17am PST 
Here is a question...we are watching animal planet and they have a pup on with food aggression...do any of you feel the need to protect your food?? You never know who may get some wild idea about sharing your grub!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 3:21am PST 
thinking I could care less...I will share my treats my food basically anything. What options do I have with that Logan always walking underneath Lucas and I and helping himself to our big dog food!! Maybe he thinks it will help him growshrug Sometimes I have to lay with my chewy under my chin...he always comes and gets mine...then I am forced to go and look for his in one of hiding spotsshrug.........blue dogblue dog
ameirca

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 6:59am PST 
i dont care who eat out my boul cuz mom or daddy will fill when its gone way to goway to go

buster

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 7:04am PST 
i can care less who eats out of my food boul cuz mom or daddy will give mye more but dont mess with my treats cuz i love my treats but me not mean if you take some but i will stare you down you got that america she rips me off all the time her is fat dont tell her on me she might sit on me he-he-he--he-he-shrug
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 8:15am PST 
I don't care if anyone wants to eat outta my bowl either. The cats even do it sometimes! kitty But my treaties are a different story! Them I hides under my chin too! or my blankies. I can get huffy if you try to get those! dog
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 8:31am PST 
No food aggression here and my mom says I inhale my treats laugh out loud , so you wouldn't even have time to get to those. laugh out loud
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 2:40pm PST 
I do have food aggression - I don't like my big brother around my food bowl, he knows that too so he stays away from me. That's why we have our food bowls in separate areas. My family loves me though - even after all my quirks (food aggression, some dog aggression) I am so lucky that my paw mommy & daddy take such good care of me and that my big brother loves me - it's much better than being in a shelter.
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 6:37pm PST 
Nope none here I just inhale so fast who is gonna beat me to it???
But when mom first got me she would stick her paws in there and mess wif my food and pull my ears..(Not hard) and poke me...I guess she is a bit weird.. I mean whut wuz she doing...helllooo
No no aggression

*Whispers* I think her cheese has slipped of her cracker at times...eyes mom worriedly*
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 6:41pm PST 
No...well...umm if that fatty got near it...he wud be fud!!!!!
Thats all I gots to say about that!!!
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 6:42pm PST 
I don't usually have food aggression. But den no one really tries to take my food while I'm there eating it. We all respect whoever has their head in the bowl at the time. If you raise up and step away (which almost never happens unless Mom offers a treat before we are done) then it is a free bowl for the taking.