December 11th QOTD....

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 5:16am PST 
Ummmred face Do you by chance get jealous once in a great whilethinking maybe of a sibling or another dog mom may be paying entirely too much attention to!!shrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 5:21am PST 
red face Well today is Logan birthday...and as soon as mom got up...it was oh Logan this...Oh little guy that...then the god awful singing of happy birthdayconfused So I got a little jealous and used my weight to push that attention grabbing hog out to the waybig grin excuse me Logan....everyone knows mornings are mine!!
I may also get a little jealous if mom is paying attention to another dog for too long...I run right over and nudge inway to go beat it pup this is my mombig grin
Then I stand right next to her and make sure nobody else gets any ideas...just for a minute or two...then I have to get back to playblue dog
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 7:33am PST 
waveHi Riley!
I sure do. I get Jealous if my big brother, Dino, is getting the attention. I will cry and "talk" to get the attention I want.red face
My mom tries to give us both equal attention.shrug
On our birthdays, she makes each of us our own special cake
and we get presents.hail I think mom does a pretty good job with
both of us. But we both want mom to ourselves.red face
Mom has to keep us separated, because we are so jealous of each other. But she keeps us both safe.shrug

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 8:51am PST 
Riley I'm like that too. I want the mother all to my little ole self! The other day while looking out the front window I caught her petting another dog and I let her know about it. {{a few of you might remember the incident last month with her posting pictures on the web kissing strange dawgs eek }} I'm also like you where I will 'nudge' whoever is standing too close for too long to my mom!

naughty
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 1:01pm PST 
I am definitely a jealous and spoiled pup. wink When my mom spends a little too much time giving other pups her attention, I have to cut in and break it up. I also find myself circling around or trying to get in between my mom and anyone she might be hugging. Come on, mom, you know I'm supposed to get all the lovin'!!
blue dog
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 3:11pm PST 
thinking Sounds like these moms all need leashes...to keep them in linelaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudway to go
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 3:32pm PST 
Moi? Get jealous! Noooooooo not mesilenced
I don't barge my self through the masses and practically sit on moms head or anything, speshully when she is luvin up Gus...Never! me!shrug
I just crawl up in mom or gammies face because...because I luvvv them is all and I dare say if I wasn't being pushy or mountain climbing into laps they wud forgets I do!!!big grin

Happy birthday to Logan!!!!
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 4:19pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Boo you are so funnybig laughbig laugh

hug Logan said to give you that hug
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 4:32pm PST 
partypartyparty Yay.... Logans Two Years Old today!!! partypartyparty
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 5:30pm PST 
Brutie...you know he is being nothing but a big brat today!! He will not even let me play with his new monkey that talks!!! I am so mad!!confused
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2