video on CNN of hero pitbull

Petie

Petie Wheatie is- a sweetie.

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '08 12:20pm PST 
Great story and great publicity for pitbulls. This on CNN today: Can someone make this a live link?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/12/10/dnt.dog.save s.family.kwtv

(Wonderful bully saves his family, gets shot 3 times and lives.)
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '08 1:07pm PST 
OMD...That is a fantastic story!!! He is a hero...he is so handsome what a good boy!! I am tearing up...I love this story...and it is even better that it is a bully doing what they do best....protecting there family.
Thank you so much for sharing this.
I am sorry I do not know how to make it a live link...I bet Boo or Coco's mom will be able to help.way to go
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '08 7:45pm PST 
That was pawsome...
You know here in Portland for the last two or three weeks we have had a rash of news channels jump on any pit bull news..unfortunatley they have all been bad...one mauled a little girl, one looked mean, the other went around the neighbor hood biting people and just a couple of nights ago a man was walking past a yard (fenced I might add) and said two pits were barking and growling at him and they just looked mean, so a cop came and shot the one dead (in his own yard) and the other one ran away..now there is talk of BSL

But Portland is number two in the nation for the most bully owners there are...there are also four major Pit Bull/Staffy rescues...so I would like to see them try...

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 1:19pm PST 
Boo.... you can't be serious? Someone reported a dog barking from it's own fenced yard and a policeman shot it? I can't believe it. I get so scared when I hear stuff like that......
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 1:52pm PST 
Yeah I am...I guess the guy said they looked vicious...unfortunately the fence was only four feet high...so when the cop came the Pit lunge up against the fence so the cop shot him...
I am scared to think what they would do if they walked by my fence.. I kid you not, 6 dogs (three of them being "vicious" Pugs! ) lunging at the fence...hmmmmm