Hi, I'm a newbie

Mz. Kitty

Say "Here Kitty"- but don't expect- a CAT!

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 6:04am PST 
Hi, My name is Mz. Kitty, but my friends call me "Kitty". Daddy named me that because he wants to say "Here Kitty" and have a big Rottie come around the corner. Surprise Surprise!

I'm 9 months old and I was rescued from the Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League in West Palm Beach, Floirda which is where I live in my new forever home.

I am a good girl and Mommy & Daddy spoil me Rotten. One of my nicknames is Spoiled Rotten Weiler. I have a huge yard but I live inside. But when I run, boy oh boy, do I run.

I hope to make a lot of friends in this group. I have lots of pup pals from when my Mommy posted their other Rotts on Dogster. If you are my pup pal, I'd love to hear from you.snoopy

I just LOVE making new friends. I even like cats, imagine that!happy dance

I love playing in my yard and especially love my Chuck-It. It helps Mommy throw the ball really far and I always run to get it and bring it back to her. Somehow she always has a new one in the Chuck-It for me to go chase.

Well, that's about all I can think of to say right now, so I'll close. Hope to see you all around cyberspace.

Barkatcha later!
Kittysnoopy
Oso CGC

Bulldoggie

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '09 1:38pm PST 
Hey Miz Kitty, I'm a newbie too. Just today, I'd love to be your pup pal.blue dog
Madison

Queen of Sheeba!

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 10:38pm PST 
Hi Mz Kitty and Oso! Sorry we have been missing in action! BOL! blue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog

How are ya?