October 6th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 3:47am PST 
hamster dancehamster dance Its Saturday!!!hamster dancehamster dance

Does your mom limit your time outside to weather conditions? thinking say it is too hot...so no you can not play outside to long...or maybe it is to cold outside so sorry about your luck!! Do your business and come right back in!!confused
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 3:52am PST 
thinking well my mother is clearly a whack and thinks if she is cold we all must be cold!! Yes is the answer!! If it is below 29 degrees outside I am not allowed to run with mom...and she will run on the treadmillconfused and I can not run in the summer above 75...however I can walk but not to far....swim I can sure swim in the summer or play in the hose...because we all know how I love the hosedancingdancing
I have been pouting for days because it is just to cold for a walk or a run...confused ahhhhhh bored I am bored...shrug
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 9:09am PST 
Uh, Rye ... 'October' 6th QOTD??? laugh out loud

Anywoof, to answer the question ... my mom was just saying, she REALLY needs to just put on a heavy coat, gloves and a hat and put a T-Shirt or sweater on me and take me for a walk because she knows I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND!! I'm sure I don't need the T-Shirt or sweater, but she thinks I do. I also TRY to get her to take me for a walk in the morning by not budging when she calls me to go in the backyard, but that doesn't work. frown Oh well!!

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 9:47am PST 
hehehehe right Coco.... Now Rye you should sit down **Coco & Brutus taking her by the paw to lay down**

It's freezing up here but no snow yet. So the last couple of days I rush back in the house after doing what I need to do. Mom is always outside with me when I'm in the yard so that means she wants me to kinda hurry too. I have a new jacket but I haven't had it on yet to go walking. We just got back from a walk and dumb mom stepped on one of my nails with her BIG size 10 feet. The woman snapped off my nail! eek That was a first.... THANKS MOM. Thank God it didn't start bleeding or anything or you know who would of started freaking out! eek
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 10:03am PST 
On a serious note about the bored out of their minds part.... I wish I could do more with Brutus. Last year when he got into trouble and had to be put in a kennel... the women there told me a big part of his problem was he didn't have a job. I've heard that term alot more since then. Don't get me wrong he gets alot of attention probably too much... But I feel that I'm not doing right by him by not giving him more of a job. I read recently on another forum that Tyson's mom has started putting a backpack on him during his walks. And that he's responding to it like he loves it. I was thinking of trying that on our walks. Anybody got any other ideas? shrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 11:38am PST 
October 6thred facebig grinred face Oh boy what can I say it was 5 in the morning...mom was clearly not awake yetlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud poor dear is not getting any youngershocklaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Brutus...mom saw Tyson's post and immediately told dad about it...they both think I would do great with a pack and are going to get me one.
Also you know that book mom was reading...well the back pack was suggested in there as well...what can it hurt!!

Just great now I will be toting around water bottles,key,a cell phone and my poop bags...I can just see what mom will put in my pack....Geez mom I am not a mulenaughty
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 1:03pm PST 
waveHi Everypup!
Riley, tell mom not to worry about it. Happens to everyone every now and again.big laughbig laugh

When its real cold or hot out, we don't stay out long. Mom doesn't want us to get frost bite or heat exhaustion.big laughbig laugh

I swear the woman needs to get a job! Has too much free time on her hands. Hear she's looking, let's all hope she finds one.big laughbig laugh
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 2:37pm PST 
Mom always tells us (my big brother & I) to hurry up, specially when it's cold outside. She loves the snow though so when there is snow on the ground we spend lots of time outside.. we play tag, slip & slide in the snow, chase snow balls it's so wooferful! cheer
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 3:55pm PST 
I don't like to be cold and usually don't want to stay outside very long in the cold unless Mom is out and then she usually doesn't want to stay out too long either. Some of my furblings have longer hair and like to be out in the colder weather. We all like to play in the snow but me not as long. We all pretty much go in and out when Mom does except the outside dogs Lex and Rambo. They have a heater in the garage and can come and go as they want now that they have a doggie door.

Mom worries more about heat than she does cold. I got heat stroke a couple of summers ago when I was following the truck back and forth down to the creek while Mom was hauling limbs. She didn't realize how hot I was getting until she say me staggering around. She rushed me back to the house and under the hose to cool me off. I came out of it right away but from then on she won't let me out when she is hauling stuff down to the pasture so I won't try to follow back and forth. When I was younger heat didn't bother me and I could run all day but now that I am old and fat I can't. That incident made Mom more aware of watching all of us when we are out in the heat cause most of us are getting up in years and just can't do what we used to...and that includes Mom too. BOL.
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 9:50am PST 
Mom read the same thing about back packs and is now thinking about buying one for each of us...when she wins the lottery though...big laughbig laugh

But she saw a segment on Ceasar one time about these dogs that would not settle down, so he put a backpack on the dog and this dog turned into a calm dog..
He says that working dogs need to have something to do..even if it is carrying around a pack.
Mom tells her clients this all the time....
Brutie...backpack time!! orrrrr a new brother or sisfur...he hewink