December 4th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 2:19am PST 
Mom was wondering...we are in several groups and well of course they all have Christmas stuff going on...and of course she wants to participate in them...ummm did this happen to your mom and well is now feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the Yule Time going onlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 2:22am PST 
big laughbig laugh My mother has post it and lists and is just shaking her head at all the pup stuff going on...dad said it could be worse we could have kids and dogs and list for bothshock
Mom try to bamboozle dad into helping her out....no such lucklaugh out loudlaugh out loud
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 10:15am PST 
I do start to get overwhelmed also. Then I kind of remind myself that I'm just doing it to myself. big laughbig laugh

Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 5:29pm PST 
Well, my mom just went through my Groups and removed me from a bunch of them. She said, "Coco, I don't think we've been on these since you've joined and, unfortunately, we just don't have time to participate or be active in them." So, she removed me. She said, I can re-join later on if I want.
blue dog
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 5:43pm PST 
Yep we agree mom is admin for four groups, she does all the backgrounds, then us six pups...Took her 17 hours to do all six of ours, then we have about 9 groups that want us to post.
The best we can do is this groups, three maybe four groups. It just takes her way too much time.
But! this is an ongoing thing for mom...its like Christmas everyday!!!! BOL..*sigh* it is hard.
Mom took us off about 10 groups this summer and they turned around and invited us back..umph!
Riley knows...mom was up till 3:30am the other morning!BOL

But we luv you guys and will always be here fur you

Edited by author Thu Dec 4, '08 5:44pm PST

Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 7:04pm PST 
Now Mom doesn't feel so bad about wanting to limit da number of groups us doggies is in when she hears dat obers is habin trouble keepin up too. Mom was freakin out last night tryin to get all the Christmasy gift stuff straight. She's been workin on backgrounds too and dat is like a black hole when it comes to takin up time. But she loves to tinker around and try to figure out how to do different looks on the pages. She sometimes rides da stationary bike while she works and last night she rode 13 miles workin on a group background. Now if she'd just quit eatin sweet stuff maybe she'd loose some weightlaugh out loud