December 3rd QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '08 3:18am PST 
Will mom be baking Christmas cookies?? If so will she be baking up some pup cookiesshrug Does she perhaps have any K-9 Christmas cookie recipes she care to sharethinking
When mom is off in the kitchen do you make sure to stay under foot?? Or maybe just find a nice cozy spot...just in case a clean up crew is needed?? Maybe help pre-wash the dishes before they hit the dishwasher?? shrug
Geez this is a loaded question huh??laugh out loudlaugh out loudred facelaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '08 3:23am PST 
Of course I stay in the kitchen!!wink ridiculous to even asklaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Not under foot however...that may get me kicked out and wreck my chances for clean upway to go I do not get to pre-wash dishes however I do know pups that get this honor...I have said it before I am abused!!confused
Mom will be making Christmas cookies and she does have some pup cookies recipe...however no Christmas cookies recipe...she was hoping to find one or maybe get one from one of your lovely moms way to go
She saw some cute bone shaped tins and thought how cute to put some pup Christmas cookies in them for our family's pupsdog
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '08 10:05am PST 
I'm sure Mom will be doing some baking for Christmas, she hasn't decided what yet. With no kiddies in the house she has to be careful how much sweet stuff she makes cause she ends up eating it all. BOL Course I tell her she can gib some to me, but she says I'z already too fat.

I usually don't bother with the kitchen while Mom's cooking but I show up at meal times and just lay there and watch the table. I stay back until I know the meal is over and then I get more nosey and try to coax a scrap bite between the table and the sink. Since we have four doggies inside Mom usually doesn't let us prewash unless the rest are outside and there is only one standing there. Mom doesn't have any doggie recipes, we just usually get bites of the people version. We did get some of Stewart's Kitchen cookies as a gift and dey is weally yummy. Mom doesn't know if dey has special Christmas cookies or not, she needs to go look.

Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '08 10:19am PST 
Ha! This is exactly whut mom is doing today...making doggie Christmas cookies!!!!
Since she keeps stating there are moths living in her checking account, she is handmaking cookies instead of buying them...
She just found some really cool cookies cutters...one sm bone, one large bone, a fire hydrant. Then itsy bitsy holiday ones, and then bigger ones like Christmas tree, mitten, angel, etc...she is very excited and of course she always breaks down and gives us some!!!
Yes, we are always under foot always and yes sumtimes she lets us lick the bowls clean...*Kin we say SPONGE MOM SQUARE PANTS!!!!*big laughbig laugh
so Riley mom has about five dog recipes, for NON-wheat and corn eating dogs too...
She will pawmail as soon as she bakes them to see if they work.
She is making Peanut Butter and Chicken Flavored ones....*Boo starts drooling* snoopysnoopy
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '08 11:49am PST 
Ewww Thanks Boo!!! I am so excited!!!way to gosnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '08 5:04pm PST 
Ewwwww.... I love it when mom's in the kitchen!!! I plant myself in one spot and don't move. {{listen it's not my fault she trips over me .... the woman has HUGE feet}} shrugshrugshrug

I do my share of 'dish washin' but mom says nope when it comes to sweets. Something about me being big enough already. shrugshrugshrug

Mom always has a big baking night before Christmas and this year she's gonna try baking some doggie treats too! dancing