December 2nd QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Dec 2, '08 2:59am PST 
Do you ever watch the TV...maybe hear something on the TV and go investigate?? Or perhaps a doorbell rings on TV and you think you better bark to alert the neighborhood someone is at your door?shrugshrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Dec 2, '08 3:02am PST 
red face Yes!! I am always standing in front of the TV head cocked to one side ears alert and wondering how I can get insidethinking If I hear a doorbelldancing I of course sound the alarmway to go basically I am fascinated by the television...my brothers do not pay much attention to it shrug I have to wonder what is wrong with themshrug
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Tue Dec 2, '08 8:21am PST 
Yeppers....mom watches the animal planet channel and the animal control show....so there is always dogs, kitties or puppies makin some noise...like last night for example....there were puppies and so Raven and Magoo kept growling and then jumping off the sofa to go gets them and of course I had to join the fray...laugh out loud

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Tue Dec 2, '08 8:29am PST 
BOL!!! We must ALL do it... hehehehehehe....

Yuppers.... if I hear a doorbell ring or someone knocking on a door on the TV...I go running for the door!

Or if I hear a dog barking on TV I will look around wondering where the heck he is. It doesn't happen all the time but it happens.

laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Tue Dec 2, '08 11:17am PST 
Ditto and Ditto!

There are times when a doorbell will ring on TV and I'll just lie there and do a mumble bark ... Woof Woof. Then there are times when a doorbell will ring and I'll go straight ballistic. My grandma says to my mom ... "Doesn't she know the difference?" laugh out loud

I don't do the watching TV thing when I hear dog sounds that much. I have my moments, but not often. Now, I will cock my head if I'm on the couch with my mom and she's on her laptop visiting sites with sound and I hear a dog bark or howl. I ALWAYS cock my head at it wondering what in the world is that???!!!
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Tue Dec 2, '08 11:44am PST 
I used to come running when I heard little kids laughing and playing on TV because I love kids, but over the years I've gotten used to it and rarely do anymore. Sometimes other dogs on TV will bother me, especially the police dogs cause they sound really urgent. I also sometimes bark at doorbell sounds on TV. One of the worst is HgTv's House Hunters because they ring the bell sound whenever they come back from commercial. Mom is always yelling at me to hush.