December 1st QOTD...

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 2:08am PST 
Do you have a set feeding pattern? Meaning do you eat at a certain time everyday or do you get free fed...meaning your mom fills your bowl and puts it down and you nibble whenever you want all dayshrug
A lady mom works with free feeds her dogsthinking
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 2:14am PST 
We get fed twice a day...once in the morning and once in the evening...5am and 5:30 pmbig grin and not one second later because we will know!!
one cup each time I getbig grin Our water bowls are left out all day and we can get water whenever we want...but no free feeding goes on at our houseshrug
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 3:07am PST 
well in about 3 and half hours from now we will jump on moms face and let her know its time to feed us....
she stayed up till 3am and its not our fault she doesn't know the meaning of go to bed...but we sure know the meaning of 7:30 am!!!!
BREAKFAST....get up mom!!!!!!

we get fed once a day....and we have our own bowls but before I came along Gus and Wheez gots to eat whenever and out of the same bowl....

ameirca

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 5:53am PST 
mom put a big boul of food down we eat when we want to.
buster

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 5:54am PST 
mom puts a big boul of food down i eat when i want
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 7:08am PST 
Everyone else around here gets fed on a schedule but not me. Mom says I won't cooperate whatever that means! She tries to put my food out when she thinks I'm hungry but I will ignore it if I sniff something better around. So then she fills my bowl half way to see when I decide I'm hungry and then fills it up once she see's me eating. Like now I've been pretty finicky the past few days. {{mom I KNOW there's a turkey in the fridge!}} wink
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 1:02pm PST 
I'm fed twice a day -- in the morning and evening. I get my finicky moments, though, and won't eat in the morning. If that's the case, mom will leave it there until dinner, if I don't eat it at dinner, she'll put it in a plastic baggie and give it to me the next day. Same with dinner, if I don't feel like eating dinner, she'll take it up around 9pm -- put it in a plastic baggie and give it to me the next day. Sometimes she'll take up my breakfast if I don't eat it before noon.
Zeus

kisser

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 1:32pm PST 
im feed twice a day once around 8:30 am and the then again at 3:30 pm. Every time i only get a scoop and a half. My water bowl is out all day long.