Pugs & other breed?

PiGGie

am I a piG in a- PuG?

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 3:26am PST 
Woof everyone,

just want to ask to all pug pals,

does your pug socialize with other breeds?
How they act? does they play with other breeds?

which breed they feel happy to play or what kind of breed is safe for a pug?

I was wondering to add a new puppy from another breed or to take Piggie to play with my fren's puppy who is a german shephard 4 months old.
Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 5:24am PST 
Well, I think you may get some answers that vary on this. Myself, I love all breeds and play very well with them. I live with my grandma's dog who is a shepard/lab mix and is also a senior. At first, I was very playful with her and after a while she let me know that she didn't want to play nearly as much as I. So, she set boundaries which I have learned to respect. Mommy also has me involved in a local pug social group and I get to play with other puggies sometimes which i love! The neighbors have a bunch of Rottweilers that come over occasionally and we play too! I love em all!
dancing
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 7:35am PST 
Hi PiGGie and Hana, I live with Minnie and she is not a pug. (Poor Girl) only kidding. I get along with everypup I meet, mostly, unless I feel that I am not getting enough attentionlaugh out loud. The best thing to do is join a social group,like Hana, if you have one in your area. Also, before you get another pup, you mom should make sure you both get along.way to go

King Dewey- of- Destruction

I'm not your- typical pug!

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 7:55am PST 
I go to the dog park all the time. Pugs usually get my attention faster and we usually play like crazy together. However, I love ALL dogs and I will try to play with them all equally, no matter who, how big they are or anything.

Whenever another dog and any breed is around I am the first one who tries to go to them to play!
Tug da Pug

I am tuffer than- I look.

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 10:54am PST 
Well as you may know, I live with two Airedale brothers. Max is almost the same age as CJ and I. We play together all the time... Skye is older and he comes out to play sometimes but not as often. When we get too much for him, he just ignores us.. How rude... but I guess it works for him. Max is really fun to play wif and he is very careful even tho he weighs 100 lbs and is very strong, he does not ever hurt us...
Lubbies
Tug da Pug
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 4:16am PST 
My human brother had an Akita & they are big. His paw was almost as big as my head. Anyway me & Precious played with him all the time with no problems. Then another girl mommy knows has a Rat Terrier & she used to bring him over alot. We played with him too. I would say, in general that we Pugs get along with all breeds. Of course there are those exceptions to every rule.