NBL's Tragedy Strategy

♥Bell- a Summer- (Bella)

This Girl can- ROCK!

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '08 2:49pm PST 
Welcome To Forest GlumGreen, Where Your First Choice May Just Be your Last o__O...With Walking Trees to Flying Deer, To Incredibly Hearing Sensitive Potatoes, To Menacing Brocchli And Alfalfa!! This Just May Be The Ultimate Challenge (Duh Duh DUHHHH!)
So, Pack Up your Supplies To the maybe Never ending Trip! big grin

Ok...So The Ultimate Goal? Surviveshock
So, First...You Will Have A Tragedy To Solve.
For Instance,
Tragedy
Your Water Bowl Is All Empty And Your In the Middle Of GlumGreen. The Swamp Is up ahead Loaded with nasty Little Shark Fish.
Stratedy
You Find A Safer Creek Nearby, But then Run For your Life From A Grunting, Flying Deer.

Each Player Will Answer Their Tragedy With A Strategy....Then They Will Post Their Own Tragedy for The Following Player...

If you have No Strategy, Your Survival Skills Fail, And Depending On How bad The situation Is...You May Be Dead. eek So Bring Your Lucky Charm Through The Forest GlumGreen...

The Funniest Strategies May Get A Prize for your "bravery".

Beware I Tell You....
BEEEWWWWAAARRREE

eek
HARLEYDOG

still hangin' in- there

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '08 8:04am PST 
Tragedy
Paddling up Safe Creek,I encounter the ravenous shark thingees..try as I might to ward them off,the thingees bite my paddles in twoeekeek Now me am up Safe Creek without a paddlewinkbig laughbig laugh

Strategy
Reaching for my collar,which also serves as a utility belt(like Batman)..I pull out grappling hook rope and attach it to all purpose mutt gun. Looking for a strong tree limb..me takes aim and fires! Whooosh!....Thunk! I hit the retract button on mutt gun and am pulled to safety cheercheercheer

Tragedy
Up ahead you see a nice warm cave..(you are sooo tired)In the cave you see a nice warm bed with double comfortercloud 9
In front of the cave,a small meadow of sunflower plants sway to and fro.
Only thing is,these plants have canines the size of a Rottie!eekeek
What will you do?thinkingthinking
SOX

Getting my own- way - any which way.

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 4:18am PST 
Tragedy
I'm exhausted and about to fall into the nice warm bed with a comforter in a cave I've just found. The flowers flowing to and fro make me sleepy, but suddenly, I see they've become massive teeth and are gnashing at me! They get terrifyingly close and nick one of my eyebrows! Ouch!!!!!

Strategy.
First of all I wet myself from shock, then I remember the pogo stick I always keep strapped to my left leg for emergencies such as this. I grab my pogo stick and tickle the monster thingee in the ribs. While he's laughing hysterically I make a quick dash out of the cave on my pogo stick! Safe at last!

Tragedy
You're walking through the woods on a moonlit night. Your eyes fall on the biggest and juiciest bone you've ever seen. You move forward and open your mouth but your jaw freezes and won't close over the bone. Suddenly you hear a wolf behind you and realize it's his bone you're trying to steal.
As his burning eyes and salivating jaw get closer, you try to run, but your feet feel like lead and you can't move an inch.eek

HARLEYDOG

still hangin' in- there

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '08 8:14am PST 
Tragedy
You're walking through the woods on a moonlit night. Your eyes fall on the biggest and juiciest bone you've ever seen. You move forward and open your mouth but your jaw freezes and won't close over the bone. Suddenly you hear a wolf behind you and realize it's his bone you're trying to steal.
As his burning eyes and salivating jaw get closer, you try to run, but your feet feel like lead and you can't move an inch.eek
Strategy
Feet don't fail me now!snoopysnoopy Somehow me legs get a moving..Me snatches up the bone and takes off,jaws snapping behind like an out of control bear trap!eekMe dashes up a nearby tree,just out of reach of the big yellow canines!Now what?..thinkingGot it!way to goMe tosses the bone down to the evil creature...wolf thing grabs it,keeping it's menacing eyes on poor Harley-dogfrownMe noticed that the tree I'm in has coconut-like fruits.(except they are purple)Me grabs 2...one me throws into the crystal clear pond which conveniently sits by the tree.SPLASH! Wolf thing goes over to inspect..sees his reflection and thinks another wolf thingee has a bigger bone(works everytime) Enraged,the wolf thing starts howlin' and drops the boneway to go Me crawls out on limb and drops 2nd coconut(purple) on it's head! CLUNK!!Me climbs down tree..prod the wolf thing with a stick.."gonna have headache in the morning"big laughbig laughPicks up the bone..me takes offsnoopysnoopysnoopy
Tragedy
Continuing your journey,you find yourself at the edge of a sheer edged cliff. On that cliff is a hang glider..made with feathers as big as a 52inch flat screen tv.
thinking Must be one big birdshock Being the only way to continue your journey,you strap yourself in and jump offlittle angelAll of sudden..a soundSREEEEEEEE! Giant birds with heads shaped like rhinos swoop in..talons extended!eekWhat will you do? What will you do?
♥Bell- a Summer- (Bella)

This Girl can- ROCK!

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '08 11:43am PST 
Whoops, I forgot to Post A Tragedy >.< Sorry Guys...Ok, Just go Along

Edited by author Fri Nov 21, '08 11:44am PST