Cats of Pawsativly Bostylicious Unit!!!

(Page 8 of 31: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
★Jerry- Shepparda- 33

So the Lion Fell- In Love With the- Lamb

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '08 9:44am PST 
Alas I am a silly doggie not knowing of the terror cats can cause on us shrugwhat you mean dey aren't friendly and look at those purty long nails they maust have them manicured every week. Hmm I think they like me , they are circling me.YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!snoopysnoopy
JOSIE~Queen- of the Pug- Faeries

Pug Faery to the- Rescue!

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '08 10:00am PST 
*Josie opens the door just a crack.... sticks a paw in and feels around blindly... grabs JS by the scruff and yanks him out as quickly as she can.... and runs as fast she can... holding the puppy in her teeth until they are a safe distance away*
★Jerry- Shepparda- 33

So the Lion Fell- In Love With the- Lamb

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '08 12:01pm PST 
oh thank you Josie I think they were going to cook me for dinner..shrug

Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '08 1:45pm PST 
Hello kitty friends!! Me a kitty too!!

*Beatrix holds broom straw in her teeth for straw whiskers, she holds her ears very erect and oh dear, is it true? Yep, Beatrix is sporting Lee press on nails for claws in bright red*

MEOW!!
giselle fifi

I am the- Princess of- Parklane!!!!

Barked: Sat Nov 22, '08 4:45am PST 
ohhhhhhh jerry shepherd we protect you!!!those kitties just want to show you dem is boss!dem no cook you.santapaws no be happy wif dat and dem no gets no christmas prezzies!!puppypuppy
Jody

Born to bark!

Barked: Sat Nov 22, '08 11:12am PST 
Meow.............meow............meow

(Jody's sneaks in with her alligator teeth and tries to fool the kitties into thinking she is a cat so she can bite them)
Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 3:47am PST 
*Beatrix rolling in with the beauty cart, sardines, cat nip and feather toys*

Come on out kitty cat!! Me here paint those gorgeous sharp claws, eat fishies and play wif you!!

Josie, you gonna' help me wif the painting? Come on Josie, these kitty VAWY sweet...

*Beatrix ignoring the cat chomping on her little tiny tail*

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 8:05am PST 
*Josie nods yes to Beatrix from under the couch where she watches with big eyes*
Herbie&heart- s;Derby

Prince of- Destruction

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 8:15am PST 
thinkingdid she say sweet kittiesthinking

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 9:17am PST 
*Josie shakes...... she looks out at her own cats outside, watching her...... always... watching...... Josie shakes*
  (Page 8 of 31: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]