Cats of Pawsativly Bostylicious Unit!!!

(Page 7 of 31: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Cleopatra

I likes to slice- em.. dice em..- eats em!

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 11:30am PST 
Oh yeah! King Kong or that Draco (the black one) we needs more of a challenge! One that can withstand a little fun-play! And besides.... what that King Spivey gonna do? Waddle after us on hims chubby legs barking --- PFFFFT!
Polka-dot- Sally

go ahead, pick- me up

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 11:48am PST 
Hssssssssssssssskitty

Draco, now there's an idea smile
Loki Bean

the brawn of the- feline mafia

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 12:06pm PST 
Yeah! Draco my sister's wizzy! and i knows how to gets him! she leaves him inside with all us kitties when she goes outside to play...

Polka-dot- Sally

go ahead, pick- me up

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 12:45pm PST 
I told you dogs weren't too bright.

Loki Bean, do you need any help? Do you want me to be lookout?
Buttercup

You think I- can't get that?

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 4:28pm PST 
licks paw...well be sure to watch out for our dobie brother mikey....he is up to sumpin'
Holly

Quiet I'm- Sleeping!

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 7:58pm PST 
wave Everyfur!
My name is Holly, I am new here....Some of you that have doggie brothers & sisters may know my brother & sister. Jettson DuPaw & Zoey! I am so happy to be in this group!
Cleopatra

I likes to slice- em.. dice em..- eats em!

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 3:35am PST 
Hey der Holly! *Cleopatra hops down to greet new kitty*kitty
Polka-dot- Sally

go ahead, pick- me up

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 6:45am PST 
Oh Holly, it seems the one thing we have in common (besides being the part of the best species on the planet) is that we all live with dogs. Yuck. I have to share my family with Piloux and Lily. Talk about constant annoyance!
★Jerry- Shepparda- 33

So the Lion Fell- In Love With the- Lamb

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 3:48pm PST 
Hello kitties just want to make sure you know you are invited to party on Monday and speak up if you have a birthday please, we don't want to leave any fur out . Why thank you yep me a nice boy ..hamster danceand please be kind to my lady Piloux
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 4:23pm PST 
Jerry Sheppard!

[Piloux runs in as fast as she can with a hose in her mouth tries her hardest to speak clearly]

Run Jerry, Run, I'll squirt them if they come near us. Don't forget they're cats and they've been in here planning things and doing things and causing all sorts of trouble. Come on, let's go while we can!
  (Page 7 of 31: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]