Cats of Pawsativly Bostylicious Unit!!!

(Page 5 of 31: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Sun Nov 16, '08 3:43pm PST 
Oh Susie Bell, you are a brave little dog. If I were you I would smile at the nice kitty and move back slowly... that is, until you have a chance to RUN!!!!!
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '08 12:35pm PST 
Uh, a cat, what cat?
Jody

Born to bark!

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '08 12:40pm PST 
Be careful not to eat the baby wizzies. The cats I've known would eat them right upeek

Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '08 2:03pm PST 
Jody, I had to practically take Ruby Rum Buns (my godwizzie) out of the grips of my cat Sally. Baby Herbie was in the diner with the cats, but he cried so much the cats wouldn't go near him. He has quite a screech for such a little wizzie.
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '08 2:05pm PST 
Hey, wait a minute... Isn't this the CAT Room at PB? What are all these dogs doing in here? Scat you dogs, you!

Edited by author Mon Nov 17, '08 2:06pm PST

Polka-dot Sally

go ahead, pick- me up

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '08 2:06pm PST 
Piloux, get out of the room and out of my picture!
Jody

Born to bark!

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '08 2:21pm PST 
Hmpf! I have alligator teeth and I go wherever I please (unless daddy calls me home).
Ms Gigi

Don't hate me- 'cause I'm- beautiful

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '08 2:22pm PST 
Gigi comes in quietly and pulls on Jody's ear.
Gigi pulls Jody out of the cat room.

"I'm sorry, she didn't mean anything. She thinks she is big and tough. Sorry. I'll get her home right away, sir."
Polka-dot Sally

go ahead, pick- me up

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '08 2:47pm PST 
Jody, you better be reeeeeal grateful to your friend Gigi. Another taunting like that, and I'ld have to round my friends up from our cat naps and teach you a thing or two kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty
Loki Bean

the brawn of the- feline mafia

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '08 4:41pm PST 
*wakes up from his nap*

huh? Sally? did you say something??? what about a wiener doggie???
  (Page 5 of 31: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]