Cats of Pawsativly Bostylicious Unit!!!

(Page 3 of 31: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Loki Bean

the brawn of the- feline mafia

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 8:47am PST 
*puts his paw around Herbie*

so Herbs, you want to know about us kitties? well let me tell you. we kitties are on the food chain directly below those humans. we require fresh fish daily. cat nips toys are also a must. doggies should do what we tell them because we are a very smart species. we have amazing jumping abilities, so we get to go everywhere...sorry Herbs, you won't ever get to do that. and we get in trouble for nothing we do as we are very cunning little creatures. so i think that about sums it up. and don't forget about the bit where doggies must always listen to us. it's very important.

*pats Herbie on the head and saunters back to his catnip toy*
Baulder

here comes the- stickey wickey

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 8:48am PST 
tanks so much Chaddy. i jes loves me some tuna!
Bam--The Cat

OH MY GOD- MOMMY!!

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 10:09am PST 
Good Job Bean! Lets Teach Herbie the ROpes of being a Kitty friend! Only those really special doggies like Lona Rose get to be Kitty friends because be the bosses. Our People think, dey be da bosses but boy howdy are dey in for a surprise.

And Yes! We need to vote for a Leader! Nominations anyone?

Kiki (always- in our- hearts)

Get away from- me, you

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 10:51am PST 
mrrrph [Sally clears her throat and holds up her paw], well, I nominate you BAM, you seem to know a lot about stuff.

Get away from- me, you

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 10:51am PST 
does anyone smell the faint smell of skunk in here?
Bam--The Cat

OH MY GOD- MOMMY!!

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 11:11am PST 
Oh well wow! Um Sally thank you! Hehehe! I am so flattered! I would be honored to be the Leader! (Steps up on Litter box) I promise a Mouse in every Dish! Tuna in every Bowl! And the softest Beds our persons can buy! If you electe me leader of the Cats of PB Club!!happy dance
Belle

Time to Shake My- Tail Feathers,- boys!

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 12:26pm PST 
Meoooowwwwy! wink
Polka-dot- Sally

go ahead, pick- me up

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 4:09pm PST 
Bam you gave an excellent speech and made a lot of good promises! We'll all help you to do stuff-- think of tricks and stuff to play on those Bosties, he he he hekitty

Get away from- me, you

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 4:11pm PST 
Beatrix, that was a dirty trick. That thing aint no cat. If you come to my house to visit Piloux,you better watch out. You'll never see me till I pounce.kitty
Herbie&heart- s;Derby

Prince of- Destruction

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 5:33pm PST 
I beg your furry butts!! I am the ruler of this world ...no cats are going to take over my cute little mind! Nope not going to happen ...you better go eat your spinach before taking on the big Herbs

*flexes muscles*

Who's first?
  (Page 3 of 31: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]