My Daily Mischief

(Page 14 of 14: Viewing entries 131 to 137)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Frodo

Merry Christmas- and God Bless- Everyone

Barked: Thu Jul 23, '09 11:15pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Rudy

let\\\\\\\'s- play!

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '09 5:29pm PST 
BOL Dion!

Everyfur been good so far this week?! shock
Frodo

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '09 11:52am PST 
I been in so much trouble this week that Mom has put the crack down on me.....I am on a "Zero Tolerance" program now.
naughty
Among other things I have:
Emptied bathroom trash;
Made off with CD's from the CD shelf;
Drag my bed all over house every day;
Jump on Dad in bed every nite and bite him, race around bed and refuse to go to sleep;
Wake Dad up at 2:00 a.m. by pouncing on his feet and biting them;
Barking and demanding playtime or treats;
When I want a drink I stand in shower and bark 'till someone comes to turn water on.....don't want my water dish anymore.
I'm sure I forgot some things big grin

Mom been walking me and running me extra far to try and wear me out......I lovin' it big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

Frodo

Barked: Thu Sep 17, '09 10:20am PST 
wavewave
Mom and Dad both been awake since 4:00 a.m. 'cause I was raising a ruckus. Runnin' in and out doggie door, barking up a storm. Then a horrible smell started waiftin in the windows (which were all open).
shrugshrug
I tried to tell them....that black and white kitty kat was out there again but they just don't listen. Dad had to get up and close windows and doggie door but then neither of them could go back to sleep. No problem for me tho big grin I still sleeping. big laugh
Frodo

Barked: Mon Oct 19, '09 10:59pm PST 
Wow.....all Sam's pups must be minding their manners these days. I have to admit, I have been a good role model lately (with a few minor mishaps laugh out loud).
So, last Thursday evening Mom and I are at dog class....entertaining the folks as usual. I have been labeled the pup with his own agenda, even though Mom tells me I am doing good. I always have to grrrr at "Jack" when we first meet...just so he knows I am the boss. Then we fine. Now Jack's Mom is named Jill, shrug, (true story) and I sniffin' her boots and jeans (musta been riding horses before she came).....I just casually lift my leg and pee on her boots. shock Don't know what came over me. shrug
Now everyone backs away when I come near them. Mom is mortified. Last class this Thursday.
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Wed Dec 9, '09 7:11am PST 
Thanks everypup and the Mums too! You will all be glad to know I am already feeling a lot better. I sure gave Dad a run for his money this morning HEhehee. One of my pills I have to take first thing in the morning and then can't eat for a whole hour!! So this morning Dad stuck the pill in my mouth and I pretended to swallow it. Daddy let go of my muzzle and threw a party because he was so porud of me. The party threw me into a big ole' blitz hahahaa part of my plan. When Daddy wasn't looking...or so I thought I spit that nasty pill right out of my mouth and kept blitzing. Boy I showed Dad who is boss BOL
Then Dad caught me so the second time I just swallowed it but it was sure fun having him chase me through the house!!
Frodo

Barked: Tue Dec 22, '09 10:31am PST 
You a tricky one, Mulligan laugh out loudlaugh out loud I give Mom grief when she tries to give me meds too.
I love Christmas! All those presents under the tree....I can't stand it, I must open one before Christmas. Just when Mom relaxes and I've got her thinking I will not touch them.......chomp! I latch onto a ribbon, bow or tissue from a bag and take off, with Mom in hot pursuit. It's a very good game laugh out loud Some people will be getting gifts with ribbons that used to be bows and tissue paper with bites out of it. Still look pretty to me. smile
  (Page 14 of 14: Viewing entries 131 to 137)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14