My Daily Mischief

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Frodo

Merry Christmas- and God Bless- Everyone

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 10:51am PST 
This thread is for all you pups to post your daily mischief, activity, feat or just a thought for the day.
We like to learn about our friends and get to know them better.
wave
Frodo

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 10:55am PST 
I will start.
Most pups here know that I am a rascal. I like nothing better than getting into something around the house here.
I only pulled one towel off the rack in the bathroom this morning and brought it out to the kitchen. The day is early yet..........I may have to get another one this afternoon. laugh out loud
Abby AX AXJ

It is my life- goal to catch a- squirrel.

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 12:22pm PST 
Ooooooooh this is fun! I can add to this every day! BOL!

Mom just got home and I wanted her attention so I stole her gloves and gave them a good shake. When she asked for them back I shook them some more and made sure I got them nice and slobbery.

Last night I was a bad girl. I growled and GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRed at mom's friend's Husky because he wanted a bone I was eyeing.

Frodo

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 12:30pm PST 
Good one Abby! applauseapplause
Those gloves are as good as socks, maybe even better as I bet Mom values them more.
Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Isabella- (Izzy)

I love you!

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 3:39pm PST 
oh fun! I happened to be quite mischievous today! I stoled Mommy's outdoor shoe and chewed chewed chewed it up! I have never chewed up a shoe before, and Mommy thought maybe I wouldn't be a chewer. Boy was she wrong!!! dancing
Dori

Black Beauty

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 6:33pm PST 
BOL!!!!! No... REALY!!!! BOL!!!!

Mom was in the kitchen tonight preparing dinner and all was nice and quiet and I decided to change that. I BARKED really loud and scared the whits out of her. She wasn't impressed.... I did get Doolin to join in though and we made quite an impressive racket!!!!!big laugh
Frodo

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 9:29pm PST 
Good job Izzy......shoes are one of my favorite treats.

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Dori, I bet your bark is something to hear........did you get a pic of your Mom jumping in the air?
big laughbig laugh
Little Man- Stone

Here Cames- Trouble

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 3:59am PST 
Will as a whole gang we are always into something. even the puppies are getting into the act. Dad get up and ready for work at 4:30 They started inwhine and growling at him After dad left they just keep on. till Mom just had to get up now they are quiet guess they want Mom in the Den with them big laughbig laugh

Oh and I was checking on them in the pen and Casper graded my tail and bite it shock I cleared the pen in one jump
Frodo

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 9:34am PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh
That's funny Little Man!
I think Casper is goin to be a handful.

I always get up with Dad at 5 a.m. and race around helping him get going. When he gets his thermos and coffee cup, I race out the door, bark, bark, bark and try to bite his feet as he steps over the gate on the deck. laugh out loud
Frodo

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 1:39pm PST 
I'm gonna take a nap now. So far this morning I have managed to get 4 of Dad's stinky socks out the hole in the bottom of the hamper and bring them out in the living room.
Tried to get the CD's out of the CD case but Mom caught me and put a stool in front of the case.
naughty
Found a couple of hot wheels left over from the grandson's visit. Carried them around in front of Mom hoping to get a good chase going, but she said I could have them. Foiled Again!
Will have to try some more shananigans this afternoon.
  (Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14