Close X

Talking Agility Sick Bay

(Page 6 of 202: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Cody

Velcro Dog!

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '08 8:46pm PST 
Thanks Dr. Cedar, but if you can't find corgi legs...a big dashshund or basset hound rear legs might work?thinkingwinklaugh out loud

Hi! Diesel, I am one of the newer members of this great group, I am sorry that you have been sick. Hope you are back to doing BIG dog stuff real soon, and that you get back to eating like a BIG dog soon too.hug
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '08 3:43am PST 
hughughughughughughughug fur ya big boy Diesel - yep try the hotdogs, I hope you find somefink you really like to eat soon - POP Diesel.

When you are better perhaps you can help lift the heavy stuff in to place on our Agility Course, we lil ones (well I'm lil compared to you) can just sit and direct both you and Bella where to put the stuffway to gowinklaugh out loud
Checkers- 1994-2009

Mama's Angel- 1994-2009

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '08 6:39am PST 
Great big PoP and hugs for a pal with a great big heart, Diesel!

hug hug hug hug hughug hug hug hug

Bella

Bella Bunny is- coming to town.

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '08 3:23pm PST 
I keep praying Diesel eats, he has to get nice and strong again. It's tough work fighting all those things making him sick.

Still surrounding him with PoP and love hug

When Diesel is better he can be a great judge on the course. We can have a big chair looking over the agility course , rest and blow the whistle wink

I'm going to tell you all something...a bully friend said try mac n cheese...he's eating it and a little hamburg !!!! shock It's a startlittle angel
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '08 4:39pm PST 
that's really good news Bellaapplause I have thought of something though...... does he eat chicken/rice? No I am not going to say EAT IT or OFFER IT because he may have an allergy to chicken and rice or the mix of the two.....................I doconfused and I have heard of lots of other pups having bad reactions to it too..................just a thought Bellaway to go
Josie, NPC

I listen....when- me feels like it- BOL

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '08 7:25pm PST 
For Diesel
Heidi CGC

Play Play Play

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '08 8:12pm PST 
I'm glad he is eating Bellahughughug but who can say no to cheese
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '08 10:53am PST 
shockJosie that is beautifulapplausecloud 9
♥- Tala- ♥

BEWARE: Dog- Can't Hold It's- Licker!!! :)

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '08 10:57am PST 
LOTS and TONS of POP for sweet Diesel!!!

Hang in there, big guy!!!!

*hugs and howls*

ps- Josie: I agree with Sadie.. that was beautiful pic you did there.
Josie, NPC

I listen....when- me feels like it- BOL

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '08 2:55pm PST 
Me hads to does me best fur Diesel.
Thank you

Can him eats soft scrambled eggs?
  (Page 6 of 202: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]