Close X

Talking Agility Sick Bay

(Page 4 of 202: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Oct 15, '08 6:52am PST 
Sending Love and Hugs for all that need. Tala and Mum... Checks... Cody ... Josie is obviously better.!

hughughughughughughughughughug

Cody... cutting down doesnt mean stopping. It is more about doing what you can comfortably do. You NEED to stay mobile.. that helps keep ligaments amd muscles strong. Its just doing the things you can do without pushing. No reason to stop.. simply change.

hughughughughughughughughughug
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Wed Oct 15, '08 3:09pm PST 
Cody, speak to your Vet about the future for your Agility, Flicka is right you need to keep mobile but as for jumping, a great deal of pressure is taken on those back legs as well as your front. Particularly the front which takes the greater impact of course but, if you have a problem with your hind knees your take off will be out of balance and therefore could knock them out. Please take your Vets advice and I am sure your mum will do the best for you in making her decisionway to gohug
Josie, NPC

I listen....when- me feels like it- BOL

Barked: Wed Oct 15, '08 3:11pm PST 
My Mama will bees in here soon as Rusty gets her backs fur what her put in as him costume entry in the Coolest Contestbig laughbig laughsilenced

Cody

Velcro Dog!

Barked: Wed Oct 15, '08 11:46pm PST 
Thanks Flicka, and Sadie, not to worry...
my mom is going to continue agility classes with me. She has also schedule an appointment with this really good homeopathic vet for me in Nov. She wants this vet second opinion and what alternative homeopathic measures can we do. I agree with you pups that staying active is the best thing for me.
My mom did not take me to agility class tonight as per the vet to give my leg additional rest this week....but I will be back next week!
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 3:07am PST 
applauseapplauseCody - so pleased you getting a second opinion and from an alternative source too ...... I'm all for thatway to go Mum took a course in canine massage recently and has to say that a pup who competes with our club has already had one hip replacement and is going to have his other hip replaced next month! So you see all is not lostway to godancing
Reba

Grrrr's just- wanna have- fun

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 11:38am PST 
Just wanted you to know things aren't looking good fur Bucket. She had a really, really bad day yesterday and even turned down hot dogs. Mom thought this morning she'd be worse, but she's actually doing a little better. Already ate 3 1/2 hot dogs and is clinging to mom again like velcro. Still, it just may be a matter of days now. I gots to get my kisses in while I can....
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 11:42am PST 
aww this is so sad, I hope Bucket enjoys his remaining days with youhug
Checkers- 1994-2009

Mama's Angel- 1994-2009

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 2:45pm PST 
PoP for Bucket, Reba. hughug

I just returned from the dogtor way to go Pretty much got a clean bill of health--I have the beginning of an ear infection so I have to have drops once a day for 7 days. Other than that shrug okay for an older dog. way to go The dogtor recommended that I could go for acupuncture and/or hydro therapy if I wanted to instead of starting meds that could interfere with my liver count. So thanks for everyone being there for me. hug
Cody

Velcro Dog!

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 2:48pm PST 
Sending puppy prayers for Bucket...hug
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 3:01pm PST 
aha Checkers - so is that why you wuz losing yer balancethinking that is good news you got a clean bill of healthapplause am sooo happycheercheercheer I must admit I would definitely go with the hydrotherapy rather than medsway to gohughughughug
  (Page 4 of 202: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]