Spot the lie...

(Page 25 of 25: Viewing entries 241 to 248)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Mon Nov 24, '08 11:09pm PST 
Ok OK Coco we don't want you to get lonely in there...

We believe you....wink
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 3:44am PST 
laugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loud Coco...get off that bus!! We are dancing off all that food we eat on the bushamster dancehamster dancehamster danceeek does that make us comfort eatersbig laughbig laughbig laugh
happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 11:07pm PST 
I was thinking about a new game..what do you all think or should we stay with this one???thinking

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Nov 28, '08 11:27am PST 
See what Coco and Riley think. I'm up for a new game if you want Boo... we can always come back and play this again if we want. {{plus this might give our butts a break from that TINY bus}}

big laughbig laughbig laughlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laughbig laughbig laughlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Nov 28, '08 4:53pm PST 
Riley rubs her bottomred face yeah I could use a break...just for awhile off the little buslaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Fri Nov 28, '08 10:51pm PST 
I'z gots a question for you guys. Where'd you get da idea for da tiny bus? Mom finks dats so cute but she'd never heard it before. And since I missed the last one or two does that make me on the little bus too? Whatever games you guys want is good for me.
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 6:48pm PST 
Well Spike have you heard of the term "short bus"???
Well due to ummm ahhh certain ummm bullies not knowing the answers or being silly they gets a sign to the "short bus" and then have to stay on there till they get the right answer.

laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Nov 30, '08 2:58am PST 
thinking I wonder who Boo is referring too? shrug laugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loud
  (Page 25 of 25: Viewing entries 241 to 248)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25