Welcome to NBL's, Tell us about yourself!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
♥Bell- a Summer- (Bella)

This Girl can- ROCK!

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '08 3:34pm PST 
wavewavewaveWelcome to NBL's, Tell us about yourself! Hello, I am Bella...I am the owner/Creator/president....or whatever you want to call me. I love making new friends, and I love my friends. I love to talk, and get random messages, I love animated pictures, and I love NBL's, and what it has become of. It's pawsome isn't it? WE have many things to do available for you. Our "Links" will also support to many games and other NBL feautures. My goal is to make NBL's a popular, and Fun group, where everydog can come and have some fun! If you have any questions, just ask me. Also, a big thanks to our picture animater, and admin-Tinkerbelle, and all of our admins for the great help. We really appreciate you, and soon, we will have a zealie payout maybe ^^ A zealie lotto may take place also big grin We are currentlu hiring new admins, But if you want to be one, please contact me. NBL's is a trustworthy place of friends and fun! Our admins help it keep it that way. way to go

Anyways, Tell us about you, We'd love to hear!

laugh out loud
♥Bell- a Summer- (Bella)

This Girl can- ROCK!

Barked: Sat Sep 6, '08 9:07am PST 
snoopyhamster dancehappy dancedancingblue dog
Jody

Born to bark!

Barked: Sat Sep 6, '08 8:15pm PST 
Well, I guess everyone else is more modest than I am. laugh out loud
I am Jody, a red miniature dachshund who thinks like a Rottweiler. No, that's not right. My mommy's human son has a Rottie that is much more gentle natured than I amlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
I have two little sisfurs. They are very annoying Pugs.
I like to bark and I am very protective of my home and my mommy. We love Dogster and like to play in NBL.blue dogblue dogblue dog

Henry

Having fun

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '08 8:26pm PST 
I'm not at all modest laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud My name is Henry I'm a dachshund that is 3 years old . I have a fursister named Miss Molly I also live with one amazon parrot and 2 parakeets in Ca .
This is such a fun group to belong too .
Miss Molly

Having Fun

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '08 8:32pm PST 
Ok you just heard from my furbrother Henry . I'm Miss Molly I'm a 10year old corgi mix mom adopted from the local shelter . Unlike my furbrother Henry I've got manners and I like everyone and I like to have fun and do things like come to No Boarder lines .
Darby

I love to- FRAP

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '08 7:23pm PST 
wave Hi All

My name is Darby and i'm a Corgi who thinks he should always get his way! big grin My favorite things to do are eat and play! I love making new friends and look forward to get to know all of you!

I want to thank Tink and Natasha for inviting me to this group, it looks like a great group! wave
Tinkerbelle

Fly Catching- Chowsky

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '08 8:29pm PST 
happy danceSo happy you could make it Darbyhappy dance
Sweetie - Our precious- Angel

Sweetie - Mum's miracle- girl.

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 4:03am PST 
Hiwave
My name is Sweetie. When mum came to pick me up from the Rescue I was in such a bad state, she didn't think I'd live for very long. However, I'm a fighting cookie and with all the love and attention that's given me I've made a wonderful recovery. My hooman dad says I'm a little miracle girl! Oh, by the way, I have two pesky siblings, Sox and TJ, who sometimes bowl me over. I also have a furangel sibling, Mr. Spud, who guided mum to me!!!
Luvya all. hug
Suzy Q

Born to be loved- & pampered!

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 6:39am PST 
waveHi, I'm Suzy Q.

I'm very quiet and a bit shy. I'm 14 years old so I sleep a lot. I have "Old Dog Vestibular Disease" which has left me with a permanent head tilt. Mom tells me that it just adds to my cuteness.
I have two kitty furblings. (They both annoy me).
Mom's grandkids have dogs that annoy me too. Their "bouncy all over the place" personalities are just to much for me.

I guess I kind of made myself sound like a grouch. But I'm really not a grouch. I just like quiet and calm and "ALL" of my mom's attention.

I love all of my Dogster furiends,cheer
Samson

Mighty Samson

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 6:48am PST 
waveI'm Samsonblue dog

I belong to some of Suzy Q's mom's grandkids. I don't like it when school is in 'cause they take my kids away from me. I'm very friendly and it's hard for me to sit still, especially once I get excited about something. I'm afraid of the dark so they put night lights up for me. Which makes me feel better. I'm also afraid to be alone, so I get to sleep with my oldest kid.blue dogThat really makes me happy.blue dog

Psstt - I think Suzy Q is grouchy. "Cause she won't ever play with me.
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4